Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

6VIgpKS.jpg

1 of my favorite scenes, Ed bust through the door *Let It Out starts playing in the background* :banderas:

Alphonse! :to:look at me :sadcam:I promise someday soon, i'm coming back for you :mjcry:just you wait :sadbron:wait for meeeeee :damn:

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

chills. brings me back to when I would sit at my moms computer desk and marathon anime on sketchy virus laden streaming websites with no irl consequences.

great thing about this op is how it shows the personal battles all the characters are fighting.in different terrains across the country. Everyone is working towards the same goal and they need each other to pull through to win out. After episode 39 is when FMAB turns into something special. before then is like a long primer for the final stretch.

Fullmetal Alchemist got some of the best OP/ED songs :wow: and the scenes are fire, don't see how you can't love this show :wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Guess I'll add in my top 20...:mjgrin:

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Soul Eater
Naruto
Bleach
Trigun
Kill La Kill
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Dragonball Z
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Black Lagoon
Code Geass
Death Note
Rurouni Kenshin
Baki The Grappler (I'll include Baki 2018 as the same continuity :manny:)
Hunter X Hunter 2011
Kuroko No Basket
Blood+
Berserk 1997
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bepop

Was tempted to put in Iron-Blooded Orphans but I stuck with Gundam Wing since I watched it first..:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I should have added a description but basically the Cowboy Bepop adaptation will modify Faye's outfit cause apparently it's inappropriate...:skip:

14489-3fb714de59ce38fe83b08ecd29e7cb74.jpg

sounds ridiculous. that outfit is iconic to Faye and holds relevance to her identity crisis.

the less influence foreign producers have on anime the better. they've shown many times that they don't give a single fukk about the integrity of a work as opposed to fitting their own agendas and preferences of a casual audience.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
sounds ridiculous. that outfit is iconic to Faye and holds relevance to her identity crisis.

the less influence foreign producers have on anime the better. they've shown many times that they don't give a single fukk about the integrity of a work as opposed to fitting the sensibilities of their audience.
Forgot to mention in that video, a manga artist was talking about freedom of expression and how they shouldn't be influenced by the foreign way of things or something like that aka DC or Marvel with the :wrist: they are doing(Safespace & Snowflake:mjpls::dame:). I agree :hubie:as long as there's no :mjpls:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Low-key Baki and Jojo are kinda the same :hubie:

And I mean in terms of fukkery,non-sense and absurdness :russ:

When the Prison & Pickle arc gets animated, you'll see what I mean :mjlit: