Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Top 20 (not in any order an only series, no movies)
Fist of the Northstar
Haijime No Ippo
Ronin Warriors
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Kaiji
Kenichi Mightiest Disciple
Kill la Kill
Rainbow
Baki (entire series up to now)
Berserk (entire series up to now)
Golgo 13
Gurren Lagann
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online (entire series up to now)
Prison School
Black Clover
The Golden Kamuy
Dr. Stone
Kurokos Basketball

It's criminal that they didn't finish Kenichi. Those fights later in the series REALLY needed to be animated.

And the "Golden Kamuy" is on my list to watch.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I’m not playing this game..... I’m out :hubie:

giphy.gif

Why not:mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It's criminal that they didn't finish Kenichi. Those fights later in the series REALLY needed to be animated.

And the "Golden Kamuy" is on my list to watch.

Facts
they just gave us some OVAs and told us to stfu. :mjcry:

Golden Kamuy is super fukking slept on. I think you'll enjoy that. The characters, action, plot, action, animation, everything is top notch, but I barely ever see it mentioned

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
would add -

'97 Berserk
Natsume Yuujinchou
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Space Dandy
Kare Kano
Outlaw Star
Paradise Kiss
Trigun
Ping Pong the animation
Kenshin...if you ignore the filler arc after Kyoto, include the film and reflections OVA

to the edges of my list. HM's that could break the top 20 depending on the day

There's a lot of stuff I think would be top 10 level if I rewatched it. Champloo, Honey & Clover, Video Girl Ai, Penguindrum being the main ones.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
would add -

'97 Berserk
Natsume Yuujinchou
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Space Dandy
Kare Kano
Outlaw Star
Paradise Kiss
Trigun
Ping Pong the animation
Kenshin...if you ignore the filler arc after Kyoto, include the film and reflections OVA

to the edges of my list. HM's that could break the top 20 depending on the day

There's a lot of stuff I think would be top 10 level if I rewatched it. Champloo, Honey & Clover, Video Girl Ai, Penguindrum being the main ones.
Its weird because there are shows with some of the best moments ever that are legitimately bad outside of them.

Biggest example I can think of is RahXephon - I think its episode 13 or something. Just all around incredible. Sets the series completely apart from Evangelion, is the best direction of the entire series only rivaled by the high points of the movie, everything is working perfectly. The rest of that show? T R A S H. That's probably the most volatile one though. There are others too.... I think Ergo Proxy has one of the best introductions in anime. Its first 2.5 eps are classic. Then there's maybe two more good episodes until the finale. Kikaider has the best finale I've ever seen too. The series is remarkably average, but that ending can be watched by itself and its godlike with no context. Kingdom, Claymore, and AoT I have to separate from the manga.