42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah i get it, there was alot of shows I left off because different series & seasons of shows
I had to remember with some of these that I couldn't let the manga bleed into the anime product too. I almost put Claymore in the top 20 without a second thought :wow:

Also, Promised Neverland > Attack on Titan but people ain't gonna know for another few years :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had to remember with some of these that I couldn't let the manga bleed into the anime product too. I almost put Claymore in the top 20 without a second thought :wow:

Also, Promised Neverland > Attack on Titan but people ain't gonna know for another few years :wow:

im only on the English manga release and aot anime only release but it’s not that far fetched to say that cuz manga is flames as shyt now do I agree with that I can’t say cuz I only read tpn manga and not aot
And aot anime is flames and tpn only has 1 season so not fair comparison but ya people gonna be surprise bout tpn tho

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
yal trying to treat me differently :wow:

Nah i get it, there was alot of shows I left off because different series & seasons of shows
tenor.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Top 20 (not in any order an only series, no movies)
Fist of the Northstar
Haijime No Ippo
Ronin Warriors
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Kaiji
Kenichi Mightiest Disciple
Kill la Kill
Rainbow
Baki (entire series up to now)
Berserk (entire series up to now)
Golgo 13
Gurren Lagann
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online (entire series up to now)
Prison School
Black Clover
The Golden Kamuy
Dr. Stone
Kurokos Basketball