Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Will Gosu ever get animated?

They need more episodes. But they can animate Yongbi (the prequel) while we wait though.

While they at it, they could animate:
  • Tales of Demons and Gods
  • Apotheosis
  • Solo Leveling
  • Chronicles of the Heavenly Demon
  • Zero: I don't wanna be a hero anymore (forgot the exact title name)
  • Star Martial God Technique

Not enough episodes for The Gamer and Hardcore Leveling Warrior.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is it more :demonic: than Elfen Lied?

giphy.gif

Elfen Lied??

Nicca we don’t speak on that anime or name in here:scust::scust::scust:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Its weird because there are shows with some of the best moments ever that are legitimately bad outside of them.

Biggest example I can think of is RahXephon - I think its episode 13 or something. Just all around incredible. Sets the series completely apart from Evangelion, is the best direction of the entire series only rivaled by the high points of the movie, everything is working perfectly. The rest of that show? T R A S H. That's probably the most volatile one though. There are others too.... I think Ergo Proxy has one of the best introductions in anime. Its first 2.5 eps are classic. Then there's maybe two more good episodes until the finale. Kikaider has the best finale I've ever seen too. The series is remarkably average, but that ending can be watched by itself and its godlike with no context. Kingdom, Claymore, and AoT I have to separate from the manga.

Sounds like Death Note after L died. Gangsta was looking like one of the best anime of the year until it died midway through and studio went bankrupt. Don't think Stardust Crusaders was bad before they reached egypt...but the monster of the week had me dozing off then suddenly it's a 10/10 with real stakes and tension and characters dying off.

I realize that basically every show has down points, even YYH was average at best in that final arc and most Bebop fans will admit some sessions are skippable, but if over half your runtime is forgettable then I can't put it in my top 20 even if those highs are great.

Would've put GTO in there if not for the manga being so much better and complete, among other stuff that just doesn't have the push to get the brotherhood treatment.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I haven't even seen that yet :francis: it's high on my watchlist tho

I ain't even gonna lie i'm kinda slacking on Horror anime, I'm just getting into them fr
it slaps, but it rides off shock factor for a lot
Sounds like Death Note after L died. Gangsta was looking like one of the best anime of the year until it died midway through and studio went bankrupt. Don't think Stardust Crusaders was bad before they reached egypt...but the monster of the week had me dozing off then suddenly it's a 10/10 with real stakes and tension and characters dying off.

I realize that basically every show has down points, even YYH was average at best in that final arc and most Bebop fans will admit some sessions are skippable, but if over half your runtime is forgettable then I can't put it in my top 20 even if those highs are great.

Would've put GTO in there if not for the manga being so much better and complete, among other stuff that just doesn't have the push to get the brotherhood treatment.
Gangsta should've been a classic after Black Lagoon paved the way :francis:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
^^^Speaking of animes dying and being incomplete due to the company going bankrupt I've been praying someone come in and finish animating Shiguri:Death Frenzy. That story was so crazy and the finale in the manga was written perfectly.

Edit: Gangsta had me hyped and then it just sputtered and died. The OST was even amazing. Had some real potential to be spoken with the greats.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
^^^Speaking of animes dying and being incomplete due to the company going bankrupt I've been praying someone come in and finish animating Shiguri:Death Frenzy. That story was so crazy and the finale in the manga was written perfectly.

Edit: Gangsta had me hyped and then it just sputtered and died. The OST was even amazing. Had some real potential to be spoken with the greats.

I'm pissed that Arslan Senki just died midstory. It was a damn remake too. :snoop:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember hearing that Takayuki Yamaguchi had a medical background which is why I loved the manga . He showed the anatomy of the body with regards to muscles, bones and nerve endings and what happens when a sword cuts flesh or when a limb is cut off (phantom limb effect). And then showing how those samurais had to overcome their handicaps to become even more dangerous and lethal.....that shyt was beautiful yet raw as fukk.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They need more episodes. But they can animate Yongbi (the prequel) while we wait though.

While they at it, they could animate:
  • Tales of Demons and Gods
  • Apotheosis
  • Solo Leveling
  • Chronicles of the Heavenly Demon
  • Zero: I don't wanna be a hero anymore (forgot the exact title name)
  • Star Martial God Technique

Not enough episodes for The Gamer and Hardcore Leveling Warrior.

shyt. :snoop:

I sure did forget Sun-Ken Rock and The Breaker. :banderas:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

some of these studios just don't want it

meanwhile, studio trigger consulted the chart and made a ezpz fortune with darling in the franxx aka money in the banxx :win:

and they got c y b e r p u n k money coming down the pipeline :smugdraper: this anime shyt is breeze

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC