Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Which to buy to my anime collection Naruto series or bleach (no fullbringer coming in this house tho)

May say no to both and just get black clover tho

Decisions decisions

Obviously Naruto :hhh: c'mon breh I thought you had a good judgement of quality but idk anymore :francis::troll:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I thought Brotherhood was a GOAT anime because it had the best writing, characters, themes. But it doesn't really set itself apart from other good shounen in this way. More so that it completes itself in 60 episodes rather than 200+ and has some of the best production values ever.

Still think its a 10/10 anime. But probably isn't hitting my top 5, maybe not top 10. '03 version is just as good in different way.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Bored as hell anybody seen that Gleipnir shyt?

The poster and synopsis sounds corny

"An average highschool student who sometimes turns into a monster, he doesn't know how or why he got his abilities. One night he finds a building a blaze with a girl trapped inside. He transforms into a monster and saves her"

:russell:

Every year we get so many of these weakass series.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Never seen Kingdom. Tower of God, yes. Season 1 wasn't as good as Season 1 in the manga. Season 2 will be fire because there's no way to get around the incoming hatred [of a certain character]. :banderas:

as much as I love the series, they're gonna have to be VERY careful with the lull that comes with the start of the next arc.

the fukkery you get rewarded with, though

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Obviously Naruto :hhh: c'mon breh I thought you had a good judgement of quality but idk anymore :francis::troll:

:russ:
it’s a matter of which first not best

Naruto is what I’m leaning towards
I do feel if and only if black clover keeps its pace as it is i will have it over Naruto when it’s all said and done imo

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
it’s a matter of which first not best

Naruto is what I’m leaning towards
I do feel if and only if black clover keeps its pace as it is i will have it over Naruto when it’s all said and done imo

That's blasphemy :ufdup: but I can't even hate cause BC is crazy right now but I don't think it'll keep the momentum. When the bar is set high how do you continuously get better or keep the pace without falling off, and it's been going crazy for a while now.

As far as anime/manga that are long af go One Piece is the only thing i've read/watched that has had fire arc after fire arc for a long time but Yuki Tabata ain't no Eiichiro GOATda. Well Naruto too but im biased as a mf when it comes to that:ahh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's blasphemy :ufdup: but I can't even hate cause BC is crazy right now but I don't think it'll keep the momentum. When the bar is set high how do you continuously get better or keep the pace without falling off, and it's been going crazy for a while now.

As far as anime/manga that are long af go One Piece is the only thing i've read/watched that has had fire arc after fire arc for a long time but Yuki Tabata ain't no Eiichiro GOATda. Well Naruto too but im biased as a mf when it comes to that:ahh:

one piece I’m current on manga
Ya bc keeping this neck break pace seems hard to maintain imo also too.
Naruto first part is certified classic till sas vs nar fight at the valley place it’s perfection imo. I nevered watch episodes after that and ended up reading the manga from there with shippuden I skipped all fillers on anime but I know Naruto do be having good fillers tho only ones I heard were bad were the war arc once the tree put them to sleep

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

:dead: I remember actually believing the DBAF rumors when I was a kid :mjlol:

tenor.gif