LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Are kingdom and tower of god worth watching brehs?

fukk nah
You'll be disappointed cuz the hype is loud, but the quality is reggie. If you want good animation, action, plot, characters, and pacing, you better off looking somewhere else first. It's not garbage, its just not that good either.

I never seen kingdom, but with all its episodes and seasons it already has, I'll prolly never start.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I wonder if Siu worked the animation team with the last episode or they just took a little artistic liberty as for some elements. Not a panel by panel adaptation but a good one for tog, animation was solid imo. The Jyu Viole Grace drip :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I'll admit to not having *watched* Black Clover past the early parts of this arc but :mjlol: imagine All Might relying on Deku for help.

You fukking can't. Don't respond. Movies not canon.

But the changes between the pace of the anime and manga are fukking jarring in Black Clover :hhh:
As much as I like Kingdom, its hard to recommend. Its on season 3 so you're kinda hopping in on the middle of shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

As someone that didn’t even know what Kingdom a month ago.

And then ran through the 1st two seasons, yea it’s dope man.... I’d say check it out.

I slept on it too but I’m woke now