Consumed

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

funny to me how divisive k-on is

50 people can look at this gif and get excited. another 50 look at it and think anime was a mistake.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have a confessional for the #NoReadGod Yammy.:wow:

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned:mjcry:

I just finished the conclusion of Tower of God, admittedly thought that ep was the best of the season.

Then got to the end and see the teaser of that time skip, and was almost tempted go to the manga:picard:

Was that Bam?

So many questions, Father. But I know I must be strong, that moment of weakness will pass, I will be patient, and I will watch other animes till this show returns.

And be rewarded of my patience from all the surprises that are in store for me:wow:

Thank you beloved, Ah-nime:lawd:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have a confessional for the #NoReadGod Yammy.:wow:

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned:mjcry:

I just finished the conclusion of Tower of God, admittedly thought that ep was the best of the season.

Then got to the end and see the teaser of that time skip, and was almost tempted go to the manga:picard:

Was that Bam?

So many questions, Father. But I know I must be strong, that moment of weakness will pass, I will be patient, and I will watch other animes till this show returns.

And be rewarded of my patience from all the surprises that are in store for me:wow:

Thank you beloved, Ah-nime:lawd:

I'm not about to do any spoilers, all I'll say is whether you read it or watch it; Season 2 is gonna wind up being really good. Season 1 lays the foundation for the whole story but season 2 is where SIU gets to flesh out all of the information he fed us. Way more experience of the Tower floors; some of my favorite fight scenes in the entire series; more introductions to fan favorite characters; and the twists are just as effective.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bored as hell anybody seen that Gleipnir shyt?
Im caught up on the manga...its actually pretty good.

Loving the brutal scary art. From what I seen of the anime it doesnt seem to get that part across artistically.
I'm not about to do any spoilers, all I'll say is whether you read it or watch it; Season 2 is gonna wind up being really good. Season 1 lays the foundation for the whole story but season 2 is where SIU gets to flesh out all of the information he fed us. Way more experience of the Tower floors; some of my favorite fight scenes in the entire series; more introductions to fan favorite characters; and the twists are just as effective.
Part 2 is also the most dense story wise and gets the majority of the worldbuilding push done here. Worldbuilding that was skipped last time

I really hope they dont rush this one. Its pretty much impossible to condense part 2 in a single season anyway but for the love god dont skip anything.

Im not sure if I would understand the story as well without SiU's author notes anyway

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Thank you, you just reenforced my commitment to my #NoReadGang lord and savior Yammy and will be patient:wow:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

funny to me how divisive k-on is

50 people can look at this gif and get excited. another 50 look at it and think anime was a mistake.

:blessed:

People who hate on K-On probably haven't seen it or just hate on it cause it's moe

It's in my top 20 anime and i'm man enough to admit that :dame:

42Monks hasn't even finished Brotherhood so I doubt he's seen K-On :shaq2: