T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Definitely bout to get up on the Webtoon :wow:

At first I thought it was ight, but it got better as it progressed, wish it was 24-26 episodes instead of 13 but :yeshrug:
To their credit

Name ANY manga that coulda condensed the first 80 chapters into 13 episodes and still pull it off

Literally none of the big 3...get a headache tryna figure how to do that with One Piece

I cant even think of one :francis:

They def gonna get more episodes next season just off the strength of them being able to get it done imo

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I didnt even know there was anything anime-wise beyond episode 12 so the 12 episodes is all i've seen but I'm guessing there's more since people are talking about it.
TBH as much as the end of ep 12 was a snake move, its so comically evil/psychopathic it didn't even make sense. Her goal was to reach the top. Bam was going to carry her there. He was happily completing the hardest challenges known to mankind while she sat on her azz not lifting a finger and she attempts KILL him for it? That's not even strategic! Her conscience must have been looking at her like
full

Some people are DETERMINED to fukk up a good thing:skip:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I didnt even know there was anything anime-wise beyond episode 12 so the 12 episodes is all i've seen but I'm guessing there's more since people are talking about it.
TBH as much as the end of ep 12 was a snake move, its so comically evil/psychopathic it didn't even make sense. Her goal was to reach the top. Bam was going to carry her there. He was happily completing the hardest challenges known to mankind while she sat on her azz not lifting a finger and she attempts KILL him for it? That's not even strategic! Her conscience must have been looking at her like
full

Some people are DETERMINED to fukk up a good thing:skip:
Watch 13 and come back to this post :francis:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
To their credit

Name ANY manga that coulda condensed the first 80 chapters into 13 episodes and still pull it off

Literally none of the big 3...get a headache tryna figure how to do that with One Piece

I cant even think of one :francis:

They def gonna get more episodes next season just off the strength of them being able to get it done imo

Facts that's why I wish it was longer, 13 is too low for something likes this. Next season It's probably gonna be 2 13 parts or something

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tower of God manga has been going for 10 years and hasn't finished?:dahell:

I don't like reading unfinished books. Either it falls off like Naruto (spent 15 years reading it:martin:), doesn't finish like HxH, or goes on forever like Ippo (since 1989:damn:).

Been reading AoT for 10+ years and it's the last ongoing manga I'll read.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Are kingdom and tower of god worth watching brehs?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tower of God manga has been going for 10 years and hasn't finished?:dahell:

I don't like reading unfinished books. Either it falls off like Naruto (spent 15 years reading it:martin:), doesn't finish like HxH, or goes on forever like Ippo (since 1989:damn:).

Been reading AoT for 10+ years and it's the last ongoing manga I'll read.

One Piece has been going on dumb long and is STILL gettin better breh, and thats the story that is most similar to ToG along with Hunter x Hunter...