Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
"J-O---J-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The fu**ery in JoJo's narration watching it animated is just too much :pachaha:

I started watching season 2 but ima just hold off for right now hoping they dive into the other parts. I just finished reading part 3 and I'm onto Josuke :whoo:

Joseph is a trip man :bryan:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I enjoyed Steins;gate more - thought it was more intelligent, had better story and better characters :yeshrug:

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed Monster too but it wasn't as good as Steins gate (especially the :comeon: ending). The magnificent Steiner needs a spin off though.

That's the beauty about having different opinions :ehh:

:dead:@ Steins;Gate being better than Monster :heh:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HxH :whoo:
Man this is like Dragonball Z with the wishes but dangerous as fukk! There are legitimate sacrifices to be made :lupe:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@kingdarius

I just watched the first ep of Akame ga Kill. :huhldup: They did the main's friends dirty. The premise got my attention locked. Come and get this rep, breh.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
@kingdarius

I just watched the first ep of Akame ga Kill. :huhldup: They did the main's friends dirty. I'm the premise got me attention locked. Come and get this rep, breh.
if there's good shounen out there, i'll find it :myman:.....niccas who on the manga say it only get better and there's more fukkery to come too :banderas:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Ayo, Am I pouring Jelly on myself trying to watch Fairy Tale....Figured I get into another shounen type anime. I'm 2 episodes in and it seems a little to kiddy looking for me and seems like its not going to be the best action involved. Just seems questionable for being a "Top Anime". I go to snime-planet.com and check anime rankings to see the quality of the show I'm about to watch and this show has higher rankings than other shows I really enjoyed such as Soul eater, Naruto, Yu Yu hakusho.

I need a captivating anime in my life brehs :sadcam:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
This episode of angel beats is hilarious

http://www.chia-anime.com/mstream.php?id=46571#

It's the first episode I watched and I loved it, they had to make the student council president fail her exams so they had to create a distraction during every exam and one chick installed a rocket underneath their seat, it's just too funy

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Ayo, Am I pouring Jelly on myself trying to watch Fairy Tale....Figured I get into another shounen type anime. I'm 2 episodes in and it seems a little to kiddy looking for me and seems like its not going to be the best action involved. Just seems questionable for being a "Top Anime". I go to snime-planet.com and check anime rankings to see the quality of the show I'm about to watch and this show has higher rankings than other shows I really enjoyed such as Soul eater, Naruto, Yu Yu hakusho.

I need a captivating anime in my life brehs :sadcam:

Its up there because of the fan service

Anime has to be worst in power scale plot and constituency

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Nothing more insulting than calling it more intelligent than Monster. With all respect to Steins;Gate, that shyt is pure pseudo-science for the mainstream.

It's a science fiction story my nikka :heh:. That doesn't take away from its intelligence. A quick look on any respectable anime ratings list will show Steins;gate way ahead of Monster.

I've just started watching Full Moon brehs, I think the art is pretty cool so far and the characters are very sweet. It may not be fighting anime but I think it's dope. Any of you seen this?

6265.jpg

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
if there's good shounen out there, i'll find it :myman:.....niccas who on the manga say it only get better and there's more fukkery to come too :banderas:

Can't wait to see all the fukkery animated :noah::ohlawd::wow:

Especially with the new chapter that came out... Jesus Christ :to:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
This episode of angel beats is hilarious

http://www.chia-anime.com/mstream.php?id=46571#

It's the first episode I watched and I loved it, they had to make the student council president fail her exams so they had to create a distraction during every exam and one chick installed a rocket underneath their seat, it's just too funy

I've literally re-watched that part of the episode about 1232432342 times bruh

Never gets old :pachaha: