Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I hate to tell you this but if you watch the opening of the anime the identity of Death Gun is shown in it. Its not subtle either they show the character transforming into Death Gun.
Happens 34 seconds into it

That's how I found out!

I normally don't watch anime openings but today somehow I ended up watching it and was like these nikkas not even trying to build intrigue :beli:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's how I found out!

I normally don't watch anime openings but today somehow I ended up watching it and was like these nikkas not even trying to build intrigue :beli:
it doesn't make any sense because watching this latest episode he already knows who his next target is IRL.why would he wanna kill a girl he's crushing on? maybe he's just a deranged serial killer.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That latest Jojo....Steely Dan is such a dikk.

nikka chumped Jotaro in front of his friends, spent the day trolling him and even ran that nikka pockets and took his watch. :russ:
He got a hell of an ass kicking coming his way

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I just finished watching " Great Teacher Onizuka" shyt is different from a lot of the action packed anime i have watched and was just great viewing. If you're into that comedy type shyt with a slight meaning behind it watch it brehs

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just now realized that Dr Gel's space ship has a ball gag in the mouth :pachaha:

Just saw the the last 3 eps of Black Lagoon on Toonami have been fukkery overload. Best non-powered kills I've seen in anime.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just went through Kuroko's Basketball in a couple of days and I cant wait for season 3

Im hooked :wow:

my only complaint about the show is the over use of underestimate, dont underestimate me, and underestimation :mjlol:

they love using those phrases in anime :laugh: