kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ayo, Am I pouring Jelly on myself trying to watch Fairy Tale....Figured I get into another shounen type anime. I'm 2 episodes in and it seems a little to kiddy looking for me and seems like its not going to be the best action involved. Just seems questionable for being a "Top Anime". I go to snime-planet.com and check anime rankings to see the quality of the show I'm about to watch and this show has higher rankings than other shows I really enjoyed such as Soul eater, Naruto, Yu Yu hakusho.

I need a captivating anime in my life brehs :sadcam:
its took me two chances to start watching cuz i felt the same way but its pretty damn good once they fully get into their mythology and shyt.....the arc on the island is dope, point blank too

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ayo, Am I pouring Jelly on myself trying to watch Fairy Tale....Figured I get into another shounen type anime. I'm 2 episodes in and it seems a little to kiddy looking for me and seems like its not going to be the best action involved. Just seems questionable for being a "Top Anime". I go to snime-planet.com and check anime rankings to see the quality of the show I'm about to watch and this show has higher rankings than other shows I really enjoyed such as Soul eater, Naruto, Yu Yu hakusho.

The first arc is weak, but the series gets way better after the that. The Tenrou Island & Magic Game arcs are piff.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I'm giving JOJO BA another chance..I just got to the part where
JOJO and DIO are killed on the ship , So I guess the story moves on to his son taking over.
Hopefully It starts to really heat up and I'm not wasting my time.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just marathon the anime GOLDEN TIME shyt had me :sadbron: :to:

guess i'll end up buying this like i did with rumbling hearts

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
just marathon the anime GOLDEN TIME shyt had me :sadbron: :to:

guess i'll end up buying this like i did with rumbling hearts

Damn, you thought that gave you :to: ?

Watch Anohana bruh, feels all day :sadcam:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else watching Haikyuu!!

Ever since I got put on Kuroko, Ive been looking for more sports anime and this volleyball one is pretty damn good.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its trash b if you like anything resembling a good story at least. the fights get a bit better but otherwise...:scusthov: you're right about the kiddy shyt too....the friendship speeches only get more :comeon: worthy

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Fairy Tale is light but still an entertaining watch none the less. You just gotta just accept it for what is, I use to hate but now :ehh:

N***as can't fake on that Natsu/Gajeel vs Sting/Rouge fight :wow:

They was thinking they hot stuff cause they was the new age but nah :wow:

Watching Natsu flex on em like :smugbiden:"I'll take y'all both on at the same time" had me :whew:

Just wish they gave my man Laxus the shine he deserves :pacspit: