Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Literally no one respects Deku. Dudes run his fade and still talk shyt because they know they got cheated every time. No hoes. Functionally retarded. Friends don't even claim him in public. Needs to be rescued constantly. His rival is embarrassed by him. His mentor can't leave him alone without suffering from immediate anxiety and panic attacks.

Asta meets bosses and they dap him up because real recognize real anywhere :ohlawd:. Talking shyt to Asta at this point literally confirms your ignorance to all who witness it :wow:. Girls in every township and province but is saving himself for one closest to God :lawd:. His friends literally renew their ambitions and have their lives enriched by his leadership and motivation :ahh: Saves his superiors on a regular basis, rewarding their faith in his abilities and leadership :salute: Tactical genius :whoo:. His rival literally would not be who he is without Asta's determination driving him on since day one :banderas: His mentor regularly sends him into the field against the odds, displaying a limitless trust in Asta's performance, merit, and growth potential. :noah:

I don’t........:dwillhuh:

Even know how to properly respond to this post :mjlol:

Goddammit cousin...... well played:russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Asta gets asspulls cuz he's the main character :yeshrug: bad writing if you ask me:troll:

Deku gotta work for his and overcome trials to be the best :wow:
Deku shook to take his shirt off at the pool :mjlol: Asta letting everybody know he puts in work 24/7

mans lost the use of both his arms, first thing he did was hit the squat rack :wow:

meanwhile deku's punk ass looking like inspector gadget these days :russ:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Deku shook to take his shirt off at the pool :mjlol: Asta letting everybody know he puts in work 24/7

mans lost the use of both his arms, first thing he did was hit the squat rack :wow:

meanwhile deku's punk ass looking like inspector gadget these days :russ:

That's cuz Asta ain't got nothing better to do, he ain't got no powers :deadrose:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's cuz Asta ain't got nothing better to do, he ain't got no powers :deadrose:
Asta is more OP than Deku is low key.

Probably my biggest gripe with Black Clover. Even though its written better than MHA, he's just too "other" for it to work most of the time.

Also, what would Deku be doing if he had no powers? :francis: If Asta didn't have his bullshyt, he'd just turn into Baki. Everyone would still be getting that work one way or the other.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Probably my biggest gripe with Black Clover. Even though its written better than MHA, he's just too "other" for it to work most of the time.

Also, what would Deku be doing if he had no powers? :francis: If Asta didn't have his bullshyt, he'd just turn into Baki. Everyone would still be getting that work one way or the other.

giphy.gif

Yo I can’t with y’all today!

That line made me loose it:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You play too much Cuz!!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Asta gets asspulls cuz he's the main character :yeshrug: bad writing if you ask me:troll:

Deku gotta work for his and overcome trials to be the best :wow:

u know u wrong for that last line after that bs
. This dude gonna have like 6 quirks wtf u talking bout already got 2

mirio da gawd is defined as hard work breh

I can’t with that baki part :laff:
Asta surpassing his limits like Baki :deadmanny:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Asta would be straight only because that's how things work in BC, the Black Bulls don't take Ls. All the fights end with them getting some crazy move off out of nowhere and winning. It's like the power of friendship in Fairy Tail

And Deku would be an All Might fanboy :deadrose:
1e20980efb201e8f77ae050b40976415.gif

u know u wrong for that last line after that bs
. This dude gonna have like 6 quirks wtf u talking bout already got 2

mirio da gawd is defined as hard work breh

I can’t with that baki part :laff:
Asta surpassing his limits like Baki :deadmanny:

Mirio is the GOAT and Deku was handed the quirk but he still has to work hard to be able to use it without destroying his body :ufdup:
Facts, he was already on his way to being OP with One for All, now he's gonna end up with mad other quirks :mjlol:, it makes sense cuz the All for One quirk is the main enemy but it's still gonna be cheat

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Asta would be straight only because that's how things work in BC, the Black Bulls don't take Ls. All the fights end with them getting some crazy move off out of nowhere and winning. It's like the power of friendship in Fairy Tail

And Deku would be an All Might fanboy :deadrose:
1e20980efb201e8f77ae050b40976415.gif

Mirio is the GOAT and Deku was handed the quirk but he still has to work hard to be able to use it without destroying his body :ufdup:
Facts, he was already on his way to being OP with One for All, now he's gonna end up with mad other quirks :mjlol:, it makes sense cuz the All for One quirk is the main enemy but it's still gonna be cheat

ya that spoiler I think did it no favors if they just kept it the way it was and maybe use tactics with quirk new ways varied ways but na :snoop: