It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I didn't realize that the villain discussion was still going. I'll chime in. I like the other villain groups just as much/more as them, but there is no group in anime more iconic than the akatsuki.

I still see them referenced everywhere on social media and even on Thecoli. Even in places that have nothing to do with anime you will find akatsuki references. Itachi, Pain/Konan, Tobi, and Deidara especially are all over the place. The akatsuki (just the group, not even their show) are probably more well known than all of hunter x hunter is.
Naruto was leading the big 3 during it's shipuuden run and Akatsuki were a MAJOR cause of this. People may not know what an Otoskuki is,but they damn sure know who the Akatsuki were.

There was all sorts of videos linking pop culture shyt to the Akatsuki

They still get referenced on the regular even in videos made this year. Akatsuki are still everywhere at cons and on Halloween :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
they at all the cons because its low cost cosplay :dead: grab you a hoodie and a gel pen and you get in free
Akatsuki outfits are iconic.

nobody gives a fukk about kakuzu, kisame, Conan, zestu, anyone not nailed pain or itachi.

can’t be the most iconic villain group when nobody gives a fukk about 90% of the roster.
all im saying :hubie:

we got sharkboy fans out here? point em out

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even watch the anime manga is flames tho
full

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks is biased in his Naruto hate
I don't hate Naruto :mjlol: the last show I hated on was Black Clover and I can't even do that anymore since it got its act together

Hype is always worse than Hate anyways. Somebody says some ridiculous shyt, I say nah, that doesn't make me a hater :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO