Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Let's keep it a buck.

Sasuke survived that fight cause he was a main character.

That nikka was DEAD. Him and his entire crew. Bee fukking mopped them.

Sasuke thought he was way better than he was at that point

Killed Orochimaru, Deidara and then Itachi and thought he was the strongest dude out there even though Orochimaru was sick, he barely made it out from Deidara and Itachi let him win :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Let's keep it a buck.

Sasuke survived that fight cause he was a main character.

That nikka was DEAD. Him and his entire crew. Bee fukking mopped them.
Everyone survives fights because they're main characters in almost all animes :skip:. Most shows don't have the balls to kill off somebody and let the audience just deal with it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Aren't you a Bleach fan :patrice:cause if you are ain't no way you could love that but talk down on Naruto like you do
Bleach got a lot of shyt wrong. But if nothing else, you could sit down and not know what the fukk is going and still be entertained watching it.

Naruto is the exact opposite. The more you understand, the dumber it gets.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bleach got a lot of shyt wrong. But if nothing else, you could sit down and not know what the fukk is going and still be entertained watching it.

Naruto is the exact opposite. The more you understand, the dumber it gets.

Bleach manga is one of the main reasons I became #NoReadGang

Because it got to a point overwhelmingly I had no idea what was going on and stopped being entertained due to frustration :francis:

It became a chore

Naruto though:sas1:

In read to the end:sas2:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bleach manga is one of the main reasons I became #NoReadGang

Because it got to a point overwhelmingly I had no idea what was going on and stopped being entertained due to frustration :francis:

It became a chore

Naruto though:sas1:

In read to the end:sas2:
Lies.

How you get overwhelmed by solid black panels? :mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
part of it is you don't need concise writing, themes to sell merchandise. Just some characters who appeal to a demographic. Copy pasted genre tropes that worked somewhere else. Good visuals. SAO probably sold more Asuna body pillows than Log Horizon did BD copies. Didn't matter that Kirito is the WOAT MC or that there were three casual rape attempts.

MHA, AOT, Dr. Stone etc are solid-good though. Better for them to get pushed than something truly terrible, even if they overshadow works that have better writing but none of the budget.

You know what, this is an aspect I forgot about. Merchandise creates pathways for these shows to keep themselves in a healthy position. Some studios are on the verge of closing up, that's why we had the huge peak a few years ago of Harlem animes.

Those 10 floor buildings of anime merch in Japan testify to that.

:pachaha:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Pain is a trash tier villain. And Atachi makes no sense as a character, fighter, or anything other than a plot device. Either way, both of them could stand up just fine without the hoodies. The rest of them.... who.gif

That leaves how many members of the group that are legit trashcheeks :unimpressed:

you need to relax, those boys were putting in work until Naruto the walking plot device came through :mjcry:

If anyone is trash it’s Orochimaru, who was straight up Satan kidnapping and experimenting on children and doing all other demonic activities. No one could stop him til Kishimoto just threw him in the bushes :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Itachi might be the worst written character ever. Also the biggest c00n ever :mjpls:. If Kishimoto just made him some crazy psycho motherfukker that would have been 10000000x better over that bullshyt.

Murder your entire clan that was discriminated against and the target of systematic racism for your country brehs :dead:

Have the strongest genjutsu in the world that can fake reality but nah fukk that let me murder these kids brehs :dead:

Be a double agent against Akatsuki but still let the village get fukked up twice brehs :dead:

Join the Akatsuki to protect the village but help them capture tail beasts in order to destroy the village brehs. :dead:

Literally mentally damage your little brother on multiple occasions because of love brehs :dead:

Pain did what all villains wanted to do? accomplish nothing?

Pain killed Kakashi.....until he didn't
Pain Wiped the village....then wood guy rebuilt it the next day
Pain gave up his dream, abandoned his wartorn village and gave up his entire philosophy that he killed Jiraiya for................in like 6 manga panels

I remember when Shippuden started and Deidara invaded the sand village, kidnapped and killed Gaara:damn::ooh:

.........and then some old bytch nobody cared about revived him, and oh yeah and he still has sand powers so who cares if they took his tailed beast :dead:
Pein is a top tier villain
:mjlol:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Facts anyone who says otherwise is hating :unimpressed: he's a better character and has a way better story than most villains people hype up

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Itachi might be the worst written character ever. Also the biggest c00n ever :mjpls:. If Kishimoto just made him some crazy psycho motherfukker that would have been 10000000x better over that bullshyt.

Murder your entire clan that was discriminated against and the target of systematic racism for your country brehs :dead:

Have the strongest genjutsu in the world that can fake reality but nah fukk that let me murder these kids brehs :dead:

Be a double agent against Akatsuki but still let the village get fukked up twice brehs :dead:

Join the Akatsuki to protect the village but help them capture tail beasts in order to destroy the village brehs. :dead:

Literally mentally damage your little brother on multiple occasions because of love brehs :dead:

Pain did what all villains wanted to do? accomplish nothing?

Pain killed Kakashi.....until he didn't
Pain Wiped the village....then wood guy rebuilt it the next day
Pain gave up his dream, abandoned his wartorn village and gave up his entire philosophy that he killed Jiraiya for................in like 6 manga panels

I remember when Shippuden started and Deidara invaded the sand village, kidnapped and killed Gaara:damn::ooh:

.........and then some old bytch nobody cared about revived him, and oh yeah and he still has sand powers so who cares if they took his tailed beast :dead:

people were putting in work and doing damage until the author undid the effects, not my fault :yeshrug: