Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can't believe people are shytting on Akatsuki when they had GOATachi and a literal God in Nagato/Pain :mjtf:

Pain did what all the villains wanted to do - killed his mentor due to pent up emo rage, destroyed the entire konoha, killed kakashi, almost killed Naruto

I remember when Shipuuden first started and Deidara invaded the Sand village and kidnapped Gaara :damn:

These niccas know Pein the GOAT they just fronting

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never get this. Outside of the initial investment One Piece requires of basically making it to Arlong Park before it clicks there's nothing to hate. It's almost best in class from epic emotional moments to world building and story to having a main character that's not ridiculously over powered to having a solid group of main characters and making even the weaker ones feel relevant. To me saying you hate One Piece is like saying you hate DBZ or Fullmetal Alchemist.

I've yet to see anybody really make a solid case as to why One Piece isn't a top tier series other than to say they personally don't like it.
It's childish and as far as dbz goes... Yu yu hakisho is better :yeshrug:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe people are shytting on Akatsuki when they had GOATachi and a literal God in Nagato/Pain :mjtf:

Pain did what all the villains wanted to do - killed his mentor due to pent up emo rage, destroyed the entire konoha, killed kakashi, almost killed Naruto

I remember when Shipuuden first started and Deidara invaded the Sand village and kidnapped Gaara :damn:
Itachi might be the worst written character ever. Also the biggest c00n ever :mjpls:. If Kishimoto just made him some crazy psycho motherfukker that would have been 10000000x better over that bullshyt.

Murder your entire clan that was discriminated against and the target of systematic racism for your country brehs :dead:

Have the strongest genjutsu in the world that can fake reality but nah fukk that let me murder these kids brehs :dead:

Be a double agent against Akatsuki but still let the village get fukked up twice brehs :dead:

Join the Akatsuki to protect the village but help them capture tail beasts in order to destroy the village brehs. :dead:

Literally mentally damage your little brother on multiple occasions because of love brehs :dead:

Pain did what all villains wanted to do? accomplish nothing?

Pain killed Kakashi.....until he didn't
Pain Wiped the village....then wood guy rebuilt it the next day
Pain gave up his dream, abandoned his wartorn village and gave up his entire philosophy that he killed Jiraiya for................in like 6 manga panels

I remember when Shippuden started and Deidara invaded the sand village, kidnapped and killed Gaara:damn::ooh:

.........and then some old bytch nobody cared about revived him, and oh yeah and he still has sand powers so who cares if they took his tailed beast :dead:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'll never get this. Outside of the initial investment One Piece requires of basically making it to Arlong Park before it clicks there's nothing to hate. It's almost best in class from epic emotional moments to world building and story to having a main character that's not ridiculously over powered to having a solid group of main characters and making even the weaker ones feel relevant. To me saying you hate One Piece is like saying you hate DBZ or Fullmetal Alchemist.

I've yet to see anybody really make a solid case as to why One Piece isn't a top tier series other than to say they personally don't like it.
Outside of people thinking shyt's too long by default (and the anime definitely suffers from Toei dragging the hell out of it) there really isn't much to hold against it.

I think one of the most common complaints is it being "childish" due to the amount of comedy characters and Oda rarely killing characters off. Before Ace and Whitebeard it was practically a meme that you could only die in the One Piece universe if you were in a flashback.

But that really ignores how heavy the series gets sometimes, especially in the aforementioned flashbacks. Almost every character's history is born out of hurt and injustice.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Pain is a trash tier villain. And Atachi makes no sense as a character, fighter, or anything other than a plot device. Either way, both of them could stand up just fine without the hoodies. The rest of them.... who.gif

That leaves how many members of the group that are legit trashcheeks :unimpressed:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Honest commentary is not hate :hubie: The last show I hated on was Black Clover. But since they've turned the corner I have zero comment. Might even start the manga this week :ehh:

Aren't you a Bleach fan :patrice:cause if you are ain't no way you could love that but talk down on Naruto like you do