42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yo I love this nicca:lolbron:

But cousin @42 Monks is tripping and y’all WILDING with the Naruto dismissals/hate.

And a nicca really said the Phamton Troupe in Hiatus x Hiatus is really better than the Akatsuki?:dahell:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You gots to stop
without question :unimpressed:

the majority of Akatsuki members don't even have an identity. nevermind the fact that most of their fights are sleep
AtN0nQY.png

I like both though lol..
they don't want to acknowledge this :wow:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
naruto got global impact now :dead:
Naruto is trash, was good for maybe one or two arcs and aped the fukk out of HxH. Shippuden is one of the worst written anythings ever.

That still doesn't change that Naruto is probably only beaten by Dragon Ball in terms of International popularity. Not in the same way as Dragonball though. Naruto's world and characters are absolutely fukking awful so it's the shyt Kishimoto completely lucked out on like the Headbands, the akatsuki outfits, the sharingan(which is common Japanese iconography but I'll give him credit for the design) or stuff the anime got right(god like fight scenes, naruto running etc) that has skyrocketed the series internationally.

If Dragon ball Super was about Goten or Gohan, nobody would care either.

smh @ you making me defend Naruto.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hate one piece
I'll never get this. Outside of the initial investment One Piece requires of basically making it to Arlong Park before it clicks there's nothing to hate. It's almost best in class from epic emotional moments to world building and story to having a main character that's not ridiculously over powered to having a solid group of main characters and making even the weaker ones feel relevant. To me saying you hate One Piece is like saying you hate DBZ or Fullmetal Alchemist.

I've yet to see anybody really make a solid case as to why One Piece isn't a top tier series other than to say they personally don't like it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Can't believe people are shytting on Akatsuki when they had GOATachi and a literal God in Nagato/Pain :mjtf:

Pain did what all the villains wanted to do - killed his mentor due to pent up emo rage, destroyed the entire konoha, killed kakashi, almost killed Naruto

I remember when Shipuuden first started and Deidara invaded the Sand village and kidnapped Gaara :damn: