42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yea u jus refusing to be objective lol its the 4th best selling manga of all time yet it has no global impact? yall cant be serious
man naw this is the hyperbole naruto fans be on

MHA, One Piece.... none of these other fanbases roll out shyt like that casually as fukk :russ: especially when Naruto is blatantly stolen material to begin with
Only Ovogin, Chrollo, Hisoka and Feitan were in fights against worthy people
They had Gon and Killua fukking scared to move in a straight line :dead: they're not the primary villains so they're not going to get primary villain spotlight

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Also they did a good job incorporating each one of them in Yorknew

:banderas: that's why I wish they got to show more of the Troupe, most of them we ain't get to see really go crazy

Phinks is supposed to be the 2nd strongest in physical strength after Uvogin and we ain't even get to see him fight anybody that'd push him

Man I hope Hunter X Hunter comes back :mjcry:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

MHA, One Piece.... none of these other fanbases roll out shyt like that casually as fukk :russ: especially when Naruto is blatantly stolen material to begin with
cool but that got nothing to do wit it being factually a landmark series for Shonen Jump its ii u dont like it or that u hate the fans but saying shyt like the Ginyu Force is more known is false and arguing otherwise comes from hate

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

They had Gon and Killua fukking scared to move in a straight line :dead: they're not the primary villains so they're not going to get primary villain spotlight

Man Gon is soft tbh, I aint gonna say nothing about Killua cause he's 1 of my favorite character but let that have been my boy Kurapika and he would've did them dirty

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
cool but that got nothing to do wit it being factually a landmark series for Shonen Jump its ii u dont like it or that u hate the fans but saying shyt like the Ginyu Force is more known is false and arguing otherwise comes from hate
You can't go around saying Naruto is global anything when DB had stadium viewings for its finale in countries all over the world and had Goku in the Thanksgiving Day parade :gucci: All Naruto got was a spinoff.

I'm not even hating. I'm just saying the Akatsuki ain't shyt without the hoodies. DB, an actual globally recognized anime, has a more recognized gag squad than Naruto's.... whatever the fukk they were.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
You can't go around saying Naruto is global anything when DB had stadium viewings for its finale in countries all over the world and had Goku in the Thanksgiving Day parade :gucci: All Naruto got was a spinoff.

I'm not even hating. I'm just saying the Akatsuki ain't shyt without the hoodies. DB, an actual globally recognized anime, has a more recognized gag squad than Naruto's.... whatever the fukk they were.
agree to disagree bro

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
top goonsquad of all time but can't hang with any group of bleach villains one for one
HD7AfyN.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo I love this nicca:lolbron:

But cousin @42 Monks is tripping and y’all WILDING with the Naruto dismissals/hate.

And a nicca really said the Phamton Troupe in Hiatus x Hiatus is really better than the Akatsuki?:dahell:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You gots to stop