42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Akatsuki transcends Anime, you're tripping if you think the Troupe or Ginyu force is more iconic
Ginyu Force is a gimmick squad and got more recognition off the Toku Sentai gag than Akatsuki has anywhere outside of diehard Naruto fans

Naruto people are seriously in their own bubble when it comes stuff that they think is big. Even within Shounen Jump, the Akatsuki don't hold a candle to the One Piece Captains or even some of the smaller gangs. Bleach? They ain't standing up one for one with the Soul Society Captains or the Espada. You can go left and compare them against Haikyuu teams or Kuroko/Slam Dunk squads and they're sleep too. God forbid you start pulling from shyt like Kenshin, LoGH, Gundam, Berserk, Kingdom, etc...

Akatsuki without the hoodie have no identity

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Ginyu Force is a gimmick squad and got more recognition off the Toku Sentai gag than Akatsuki has anywhere outside of diehard Naruto fans

Naruto people are seriously in their own bubble when it comes stuff that they think is big. Even within Shounen Jump, the Akatsuki don't hold a candle to the One Piece Captains or even some of the smaller gangs. Bleach? They ain't standing up one for one with the Soul Society Captains or the Espada. You can go left and compare them against Haikyuu teams or Kuroko/Slam Dunk squads and they're sleep too. God forbid you start pulling from shyt like Kenshin, LoGH, Gundam, Berserk, Kingdom, etc...

Akatsuki without the hoodie have no identity

Only anime fans know what 90% of the stuff you're talking about is, I know maddddd people who don't even watch anime but know about Naruto and the Akatsuki. Pain and Itachi alone are more popular than all the Marines in One Piece and most people can't even name all the captains and Espada from Bleach

And Kaikyuu, Kuroko, Slam Dunk, etc... c'mon you gotta be trolling

I don't think you understand how big Naruto is to anime fans and people who don't even watch anime

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Phantom Troupes are tiers above the Akatuski

Outside of Itachi, whose good will was completely ruined in Shippuden who else? Pain. The love of the group just seems to be from Cosplay

Akatsuki way better than the Troupe, they barely had any shine outside of Hisoka and Chrollo. We haven't seen most of them in a serious fight

Every Akatsuki member had shine

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I decided to try to continue black clover a bit. I dropped it after episode 100 since I thought they would try to slow down after the show's big moment

I was wrong :wow:

b3Cwuuy.jpg

It's been turnt up for a minute now.

Now for the good, when they need to execute they do. This elf arc, while starting off slow, has a good setup. They give a variety of different pre-existing and new characters shine through the the reincarnations while giving them unique a plausible reason to keep up with the power scaling. The elves are shown to lowkey have more going on than they lead on (there's more happening than them just being pissed about the past, Licht made Padri's plan harder even though Padri is doing this for Licht).

The teamwork aspect is back because the elves are OP so they have to be creative to make up for the power difference. Even asta and the silvas couldn't do shyt solo. Speaking of the Silvas, the Noelle glow up was crazy.

Gauche with the enhanced mirrors and paralyzing eye assist was entertaining and the conclusion was funny as hell. When he was broken free of the spell he really woke up like "it smells like BYTCH in here" Instead of being thankful like everyone else :dead:

For the cons, fukk Henry. it feels like Pierrot is getting scared of catching up to the manga even though they aren't hitting the brakes. With the recaps at the beginning of episodes already shaving off some minutes, adding this character Henry who's whole thing is speaking slower and then giving him flashbacks even though he's the newest member is fowl. :skip:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Only anime fans know what 90% of the stuff you're talking about is, I know maddddd people who don't even watch anime but know about Naruto and the Akatsuki. Pain and Itachi alone are more popular than all the Marines in One Piece and most people can't even name all the captains and Espada from Bleach

And Kaikyuu, Kuroko, Slam Dunk, etc... c'mon you gotta be trolling

I don't think you understand how big Naruto is to anime fans and people who don't even watch anime
I understand how ridiculous Naruto fans can be :unimpressed:

At their peak, they were far worse than anything from the One Piece, MHA, or Digimon crowds. Only reason people 'who don't even watch anime' know about the Akatsuki is because Naruto fans are factually insufferable and will talk your head off about the lamest shyt in that series like its fire

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

At their peak, they were far worse than anything from the One Piece, MHA, or Digimon crowds. Only reason people 'who don't even watch anime' know about the Akatsuki is because Naruto fans are factually insufferable and will talk your head off about the lamest shyt in that series like its fire
:mjlol:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: nah it's just cuz a lot of them Naruto fans only seen Naruto and DBZ so they sice it up, kinda how MHA and Demon Slayer is today

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Akatsuki way better than the Troupe, they barely had any shine outside of Hisoka and Chrollo. We haven't seen most of them in a serious fight

Every Akatsuki member had shine
:mindblown:
Hating Naruto is cool but people forget or downplay the global impact it had, so much of the show can be told through strong iconography like the sharingan or konoha leaf and red akatsuki cloud
naruto got global impact now :dead: