jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
been rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho the past couple weeks, im about 5 episodes into season 3 now with the weirdo kids that kidnapped yusuke and had them nikkas goin thru that wacky funhouse

Was this before the Togurou fight? I remember what your talking about I just forget what main villain Yuske fought that arc.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Rewatching Crest of the Stars, then on to banner of the stars...

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phantom: Requiem of Phantom :wow:, so far its good on episode 6.

The ending to Phantom: Phantom of Requiem... :beli:

Would have been perfect if it ended like 10 seconds before the bullshyt happen... bytch ass niccas tragedy loving Japanese writer ass mothafukkers brehs :hart:

still a pretty dam good anime though :sadbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just finished catching up with Psycho-Pass. Stupid ass guns. :russ:

Dude's crime coefficient kept going down while he prepared to body that bytch. Had me like :ohhh:

shyt just got real.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
gotta find some old shyt to watch, cause the new season looks like ass.

I was gonna complain that we used to see great seasons every so often, but looking back.... truly great seasons are really rare. lol

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
im not really up on current anime, but i was watchin netflix blitzed last week and decided 2 throw up blassreiter on some random shyt, that show is :whew: especially if ur like me and cant really tolerate the fluff and corn of some anime joints, this 1 is definitely geared towards "mature" audiences, ya nikkaz should peep game

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
I just finished catching up with Psycho-Pass. Stupid ass guns. :russ:

Dude's crime coefficient kept going down while he prepared to body that bytch. Had me like :ohhh:

shyt just got real.

Thats one of my fav. shows of the year, that last episode had me:whoo: thru the whole episode.

I finally got around to watching the last couple episodes of Eureka 7 AO, i had no clue what was going on but it was nice to see grown Renton. Also those sky fights were:ohlawd: Bones always kills it. It wasnt a bad series, i enjoyed it but i wouldnt buy it.

Heres a list of my fav shows of the year:
Another
Ano natsu de matteru
Sakamichi no apollon
Space brothers
Hyouka
Natsuki Rendezvous
Jinrui wa suitai shimashyta
Jormungand
Robtics;notes
From the new world
Zetsuen no tempest
tonari no kaibutsu-kun
magi
psycho-pass
JOJO
Chihayfuru
Future Diary

For the average Coli poster i would recomond: Another, Sakamichi no Apollon, Space Brothers, Jormungand, Zetsuen no Tempest, Psycho-Pass, and JOJO

If you actually try to watch different things and not the same ol' Shouen shyt i would recommended: Hyouka, Natsuki Rendezous, From the New World, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Magi, Ano nats de matteru, Chihayfuru.

Really all these shows are good but the second list has a lot of Shoujo/Josei shows. If you give them a chance you would probably like them but theyre not for everyone:manny:

My personal 3 favs where: 1. Sakamichi no Apollon 2. Hyouka 3. Another or Tonari no kaibutsu-kun

ETA: I forgot to mention the winter season looks:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
guess i'll throw my recommedations in here too

blue exorcist
jojo's bizarra adventure (new one, not the old one)
hunter x hunter 2011
zetsuen no tempest
sword art online
hellsing ultimate OVA
grandchild of nurarihyon
kaze no stigma
tokyo majin
the legend of the legendary heroes
blade of the immmortal

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Rahxephon, it was on some :mindblown: steez. Had me like :ohhh: the whole series.

Still don't REALLY get what happened, but I liked the artwork. :manny:

And Haruka :takedat:.

About to start that Piff Rurouni Kenshin again, and I'm going through Gurren Lagaan too.

All this anime lately got me inpsired to want to learn how to draw. :stylin:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
oh my goodness, i just started watching this shyt called the legend of the legendary heroes...this shyt is fukking fantastic, its like berserk mixed with claymore with some magic thrown in that bytch