Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wish they released one piece film z over here. Just started watching bleach, i like so far...you can tell it's been influenced by yu yu hakusho

it has some down moments around the later 100s but its easier to tolerate since you're watching it all at once. skip the filler too

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
damn man Zetsuen no Tempest just had one of the most epic episodes yet and now the next episode isn't gonna air for 2 weeks.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just got done with campoine and myself;yourself on crunchyroll

bout to watch hunter x hunter & nakaimo-my sister is among them

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I hope it doesn't fall victim to the censorship laws Japan put in place a while back. That fukked up Future Diary a little.

Especially when ol boy got decapitated, I didn't know what the fukk happened at first.

Speaking of Future Diary, I got that phone notification sound as my default sound on my phone. Everyone gives me the :what: face when it goes off but anime heads who know what the deal is.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished off Sword Art. it obviously got an anime original ending because the light novels continue on past this. i was impressed that they set aside an entire episode just to wrap up the series. in most animes the final episode is spent addressing the final conflict and you're lucky if you get a few minutes of ending during the credits and most characters are abandoned.

here they showed everybody from the series that's still alive. it was more based on the SAO part of the series than the ALO part but Leafa was included.

Especially when ol boy got decapitated, I didn't know what the fukk happened at first.

Speaking of Future Diary, I got that phone notification sound as my default sound on my phone. Everyone gives me the :what: face when it goes off but anime heads who know what the deal is.
Future Diary is getting a proper sequel next summer.
New Manga and OVA of Mirai Nikki Announced - Forums - MyAnimeList.net
Mirai Nikki Redial - MyAnimeList.net

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Just finished off Sword Art. it obviously got an anime original ending because the light novels continue on past this. i was impressed that they set aside an entire episode just to wrap up the series. in most animes the final episode is spent addressing the final conflict and you're lucky if you get a few minutes of ending during the credits and most characters are abandoned.

here they showed everybody from the series that's still alive. it was more based on the SAO part of the series than the ALO part but Leafa was included.

Future Diary is getting a proper sequel next summer.
New Manga and OVA of Mirai Nikki Announced - Forums - MyAnimeList.net
Mirai Nikki Redial - MyAnimeList.net

j9RMqmJDCTDJa.png

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Watched Clannad After Story, felt I missed out on a lot because I never played the original PS2 game. Besides the fact, shyt got a bruh a little emotional and shyt.....

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Watched Clannad After Story, felt I missed out on a lot because I never played the original PS2 game. Besides the fact, shyt got a bruh a little emotional and shyt.....

Watched like 4 episodes of that awhile ago..I thought it way too Shōjo. You must be a girl. I do enjoy rumiko takahashi's stuff which is supposedly Shōjo, but its still good regardless.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Watched like 4 episodes of that awhile ago..I thought it way too Shōjo. You must be a girl. I do enjoy rumiko takahashi's stuff which is supposedly Shōjo, but its still good regardless.

:stopitslime:

Not a girl, but I do agree that it was Shōjo as hell.... but I still liked it.

Now I'm watching Naruto SD, the amount of f*ckery that goes on in that show is amazing, lmao.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^i just finished up re-watching that shyt a few days ago, and its still one of the GOATs.....just caught up with or "finished" sword art online, it was pretty good, got real lovey dovey after like episode 9 or 10 but it was still good