MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

I've often talked about a series called Shingeko no Kyojin(Attack of the Titans), which is a manga series about humans who live in a world where these man eating giants called "Titans" stalk the planet and tear people the fukk up.

So to my surprise, I found out this:

The dude that directed Black Lagoon and Death Note, and the team that is animating Robotics;Notes(which is for the most part beautifully done) will be doing it.

shingeki-no-kyojin-1813239.jpg

shingeki-no-kyojin-1813241.jpg

shingeki-no-kyojin-1813243.jpg

Next year will be a good year for anime.

I hope it doesn't fall victim to the censorship laws Japan put in place a while back. That fukked up Future Diary a little.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh:

I've often talked about a series called Shingeko no Kyojin(Attack of the Titans), which is a manga series about humans who live in a world where these man eating giants called "Titans" stalk the planet and tear people the fukk up.

So to my surprise, I found out this:

The dude that directed Black Lagoon and Death Note, and the team that is animating Robotics;Notes(which is for the most part beautifully done) will be doing it.

shingeki-no-kyojin-1813239.jpg

shingeki-no-kyojin-1813241.jpg

shingeki-no-kyojin-1813243.jpg

Next year will be a good year for anime.

I hope it doesn't fall victim to the censorship laws Japan put in place a while back. That fukked up Future Diary a little.

Here's the trailer:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

The 3D gear movements(how the main character, Eren, swings about) is even more spectacular than I thought it was when I first saw it in the manga.:whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
You should read the manga. They did a horrible job with the anime and left out/censored to much stuff.

ZnT is so slept on, Bones stay killing series they adapt.

Watch Jormungand or Hunter x Hunter.

Bone is the GOAT anime studio. Can't think of 1 flop or even mediocre series that they adapted.

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
Bone is the GOAT anime studio. Can't think of 1 flop or even mediocre series that they adapted.

Word, Bones is the only studio where whatever they put out im watching. If they decide to just do moe shows i would be like "fukk it, im gonna start watching moe bullshyt now:manny:"

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
since I just finished Persona 4 Golden I decided to watch the anime to it.

I still need to get past the 1st episode of Sword Art Online. The tab has been open on my browser for months.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wish they released one piece film z over here. Just started watching bleach, i like so far...you can tell it's been influenced by yu yu hakusho

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since I just finished Persona 4 Golden I decided to watch the anime to it.

I still need to get past the 1st episode of Sword Art Online. The tab has been open on my browser for months.

the first arc is amazing... the second arc i can't take seriously, my opinion though.. but the first arc is definetely worth the watch.