DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Im curious...i've heard ALOT about HunterXhunter over the past few years, but i never took the time to read/watch it. I heard that it was created by the creator of yuyu hakusho. Is it too late to start following the series? How many chapters have passed in the manga so far? Im also lookin for some new good current manga/anime to get into. Im into shounen and thriller type stuff, like Monster, saiyuki, naruto, death note, etc. Any suggestions brehs? I would really appreciate it

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Im curious...i've heard ALOT about HunterXhunter over the past few years, but i never took the time to read/watch it. I heard that it was created by the creator of yuyu hakusho. Is it too late to start following the series? How many chapters have passed in the manga so far? Im also lookin for some new good current manga/anime to get into. Im into shounen and thriller type stuff, like Monster, saiyuki, naruto, death note, etc. Any suggestions brehs? I would really appreciate it
HxH is one of the best mangas ever imo. It's one of the more deeper and technical fighting shonens out there. If you like Naruto you'll like this since the author took alot of ideas in HxH and put it in that story. There's about 340 chapters out right now but you'll be able to catch up if you go with it because the author takes alot of breaks. That's only bad thing about it cause of the breaks one arc lasted like 5 years, The new anime is dope too.

Other good things to read/watch are One Piece, Berserk, Soul Eater, Vagabond, and Claymore also check out 20th Century Boys from the same guy who wrote Monster.
O

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
finished deadman, shyt was aite. seems like the manga is better. japanese buls hated it, so it wont be getting a 2nd season.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Besides naruto, one piece, and Bleach...whats the most popular manga right now? Im really tryna catch up on all things anime/manga. I miss it

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides naruto, one piece, and Bleach...whats the most popular manga right now? Im really tryna catch up on all things anime/manga. I miss it

If you not reading the tower of god your missing out. Way better than naruto one piece and bleach. The breaker is also a must read to. Season 2 started off slow but its picking up

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh:

I've often talked about a series called Shingeko no Kyojin(Attack of the Titans), which is a manga series about humans who live in a world where these man eating giants called "Titans" stalk the planet and tear people the fukk up.

So to my surprise, I found out this:
According to Bessatsu Shonen Magazine official website, manga "Shingeki no Kyojin" was announced to get a TV anime adaptation. It will be aired in the spring of 2013.

The dude that directed Black Lagoon and Death Note, and the team that is animating Robotics;Notes(which is for the most part beautifully done) will be doing it.

shingeki-no-kyojin-1813239.jpg

shingeki-no-kyojin-1813241.jpg

shingeki-no-kyojin-1813243.jpg

Next year will be a good year for anime.