Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started watching Haijime no Ippo on my iPad whilst I do my hour runs on the elliptical in gym and that show gets me pumped :wow:

The Demspey Roll :wow:
One of the better animes Ive seen. Everything is on point. Drama, action, comedy, some romance.

Ippo is the best shounen protagonist Ive ever seen. He's not stupid or a dummy. He behaves in a natural way and nothing is forced and he's just such a nice guy that you want to root for him no matter what.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
One of the better animes Ive seen. Everything is on point. Drama, action, comedy, some romance.

Ippo is the best shounen protagonist Ive ever seen. He's not stupid or a dummy. He behaves in a natural way and nothing is forced and he's just such a nice guy that you want to root for him no matter what.

Exactly. He's not overzealous and cheesy like Naruto or ridiculously overpowered like Goku, he's normal dude that works hard to overcome his obstacles but he does it in a humble way. Next to Baki Hanma, Mugen & Spike, he's my favourite protagonist.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

:blessed: Ippo the GOAT

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This last Jojo episode :to:

My nikka Avdol got that work :damn:
:to:My man Polnareff shedding them tears..

tumblr_n73cbvcZHf1s5f9ado1_500.gif

:myman: Hol Horse finally makes his appearance. This adaption is so on point with the manga...

tumblr_n6rcg7U2h41r3rdh2o1_500.gif