winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yo what's up with this basketball anime? I saw a video of some guy throwing a Shinku Hadoken as a pass and I mean the beam version that takes up half the screen.

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo what's up with this basketball anime? I saw a video of some guy throwing a Shinku Hadoken as a pass and I mean the beam version that takes up half the screen.

23gzoz4.jpg

Kuroko's Basketball
The basketball team of Teikō Middle School rose to distinction by demolishing all competition. The regulars of the team became known as the "Generation of Miracles". After graduating from middle school, these five stars went to different high schools with top basketball teams. However, a fact few know is that there was another player in the "Generation of Miracles": a phantom sixth man. This mysterious player is now a freshman at Seirin High, a new school with a powerful, if little-known, team. Now, Kuroko Tetsuya, the sixth member of the "Generation of Miracles", and Kagami Taiga, a naturally talented player who spent most of middle school in the US, are aiming to bring Seirin to the top of Japan, taking on Kuroko's former teammates one by one.
Great anime if you like bball over the top at times but very entertaining. Aomine is one of the most unforgettable characters ive seen.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
23gzoz4.jpg

Kuroko's Basketball
The basketball team of Teikō Middle School rose to distinction by demolishing all competition. The regulars of the team became known as the "Generation of Miracles". After graduating from middle school, these five stars went to different high schools with top basketball teams. However, a fact few know is that there was another player in the "Generation of Miracles": a phantom sixth man. This mysterious player is now a freshman at Seirin High, a new school with a powerful, if little-known, team. Now, Kuroko Tetsuya, the sixth member of the "Generation of Miracles", and Kagami Taiga, a naturally talented player who spent most of middle school in the US, are aiming to bring Seirin to the top of Japan, taking on Kuroko's former teammates one by one.
Great anime if you like bball over the top at times but very entertaining. Aomine is one of the most unforgettable characters ive seen.

I'll check it out. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Hunter x Hunter, damn I don't see CellFreiza losing. Gon out of communion and Killua isn't powerful enough
i have a terrible feeling that the end of the ant arc is gonna be really gay. the King is a broken ass character, and no one else on the other side is as broken. it seems like he's gonna see the snot nosed bytch and just be like "fukit humans are cool", then walk off into the sunset

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i have a terrible feeling that the end of the ant arc is gonna be really gay. the King is a broken ass character, and no one else on the other side is as broken. it seems like he's gonna see the snot nosed bytch and just be like "fukit humans are cool", then walk off into the sunset

it's anti climatic but it's not that bad

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Man where have you been? I swear you were in the threads when we were talking about these episodes every week. I suggest you start watching Kuruko no Basketball immechiately Aomine...learn the name and tremble in fear

tumblr_mz95poIspd1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_n0c4d4s9KD1qic25lo2_500.gif

tumblr_n0c4uopNzG1rigtsko1_500.gif

tumblr_n0cc16nh6t1sjdigyo3_500.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Man where have you been? I swear you were in the threads when we were talking about these episodes every week. I suggest you start watching Kuruko no Basketball immechiately Aomine...learn the name and tremble in fear
he was but he'd rather watch a comedy about lil girls :russyheh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he was but he'd rather watch a comedy about lil girls :russyheh:
I don't usually watch those shows either. Shows like K-On and all it's clones where the cast is all girls. I haven't watched too much Sports anime. Really only watched half of Major and Baby Steps. I loved Major and I got away from it because it was still ongoing and now that it's done I'll probably finish it.

started watching this Kuroko show and it's weird to me so far. Rumor has it there was a 6th man? The damn team played if dude got any notable minutes people would know about him. He has a weak presence? What they didn't record his stats?

Last edited:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I don't usually watch those shows either. Shows like K-On and all it's clones where the cast is all girls. I haven't watched too much Sports anime. Really only watched half of Major and Baby Steps. I loved Major and I got away from it because it was still ongoing and now that it's done I'll probably finish it.

started watching this Kuroko show and it's weird to me so far. Rumor has it there was a 6th man? The damn team played if dude got any notable minutes people would know about him. He has a weak presence? What they didn't record his stats?

Are you bringing logic to a tv show :usure:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man stop doing shyt like this and just watch the show. You an ol Debbie Downer ass cat when it comes to anime.
Debbie_Downer.PNG

Just watch and enjoy the greatness.