winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched the latest episode of No Game No Life. I have no idea what kinda game they were playing.

Man stop doing shyt like this and just watch the show. You an ol Debbie Downer ass cat when it comes to anime.
Debbie_Downer.PNG

Just watch and enjoy the greatness.
Even you can admit that premise is ridiculous. If some kid was on the floor getting like 30+ assist a game or whatever he got everybody would know about it. They act like the last season of Jr High basketball is some type of urban legend. Like newspapers don't publish stats. Like word of mouth doesn't exist.

I guess I shouldn't look at it too hard because it's shounen and almost all shounen has dumb premises. The only one I can name off the top of my head that was logical was Fullmetal Alchemist.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just watched the latest episode of No Game No Life. I have no idea what kinda game they were playing.

Even you can admit that premise is ridiculous. If some kid was on the floor getting like 30+ assist a game or whatever he got everybody would know about it. They act like the last season of Jr High basketball is some type of urban legend. Like newspapers don't publish stats. Like word of mouth doesn't exist.

I guess I shouldn't look at it too hard because it's shounen and almost all shounen has dumb premises. The only one I can name off the top of my head that was logical was Fullmetal Alchemist.
Stick to your Josei, and Yuri then that deals with feelings, emotions, and wack shyt like chicks taking pictures of rocks being the premise. You sound like a hipster anime snob saying that type of shyt.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
This last Jojo episode :to:

My nikka Avdol got that work :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Stick to your Josei, and Yuri then that deals with feelings, emotions, and wack shyt like chicks taking pictures of rocks being the premise. You sound like a hipster anime snob saying that type of shyt.
If you're gonna shyt on my taste at least get it right. 70% of what I watch is Seinen. I can count the amount of Josei I've watched on one hand (Eden of the East, Chihayafuru, Nodame Cantabile, and Honey and Clover) and the only Yuri show I've ever watched is half of Sakura Trick which I dropped.

I'm far less of an anime snob than most here. I'll watch any genre if it's good. It's just been my experience that Shounen has some of the most ridiculous premises in anime. Something having a ridiculous premise doesn't make it bad. Kill La Kill is probably one of my favorite series of all time and the premise is dumb as fukk but that's part of its charm.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Neg rep for shytting on one of the classic staples in anime, that of girls taking pictures of stuff.

:whew:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seriously I want the main guy Kuroko to get some more powerups. That whole misdirection stuff is fine but he should have more than that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you're gonna shyt on my taste at least get it right. 70% of what I watch is Seinen. I can count the amount of Josei I've watched on one hand (Eden of the East, Chihayafuru, Nodame Cantabile, and Honey and Clover) and the only Yuri show I've ever watched is half of Sakura Trick which I dropped.

I'm far less of an anime snob than most here. I'll watch any genre if it's good. It's just been my experience that Shounen has some of the most ridiculous premises in anime. Something having a ridiculous premise doesn't make it bad. Kill La Kill is probably one of my favorite series of all time and the premise is dumb as fukk but that's part of its charm.
I here you but just keep watching Kuruko and try to suspend your logic and disbelief from the shows and take it as it is. Its a dope show.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one piece, hunter x hunter, fairy tail, and naruto all have their main characters in pinches right now this was a great week:whew: