Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Kishi really fukked Naruto up trying to keep it pg and making it western safe.

It Naruto had gotten a more adult like adaptation after the time jump it would have been goat.

the jinchurikki were being captured too easily:snoop:

:leostare:your telling me some of them didn't have enough power or smarts to at least cut and run when they felt things going south like Killer Bee. Kishi should have had something where they realized they were being targeted and tried to link up to make capturing them harder

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
the jinchurikki were being captured too easily:snoop:

:leostare:your telling me some of them didn't have enough power or smarts to at least cut and run when they felt things going south like Killer Bee. Kishi should have had something where they realized they were being targeted and tried to link up to make capturing them harder

Exactly.

When I first seen the Akatsuki I thought they were going to fukk shyt up. When Zetsu was introduced, I thought myself" damn he's going to be a problem. "They turned this nikka into a fugazi ass sudwoodo. :snoop: Naruto is too touchy feely and childish. I invested a good portion of my childhood to just drop the series altogether.

They should have a Jinchurikki arc where naruto and them ban together to fight the akatsuki.

And I swear I hate that nikka Sasuke with all my heart.

That's i like 666 Satan more than Naruto. It's not watered down and get straight to the point.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Exactly.

When I first seen the Akatsuki I thought they were going to fukk shyt up. When Zetsu was introduced, I thought myself" damn he's going to be a problem. "They turned this nikka into a fugazi ass sudwoodo. :snoop: Naruto is too touchy feely and childish. I invested a good portion of my childhood to just drop the series altogether.

They should have a Jinchurikki arc where naruto and them ban together to fight the akatsuki.

And I swear I hate that nikka Sasuke with all my heart.

That's i like 666 Satan more than Naruto. It's not watered down and get straight to the point.

he just messed up; the story had way more potential and Kishi just ran it into the ground:upsetfavre:

and he made sasuke look bad. nothing about his character made me think he would want to destroy the village it would have been better if he was just targeting danzo and the council

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
he just messed up the story had way more potential and Kishi just ran it into the ground:upsetfavre:

and he made sasuke look bad. nothing about his character made me think he would want to destroy the village it would have been better if he was just targeting danzo and the council

This nikka sasuke tried to kill karin, naruto, kakashi, etc and then told them they were useless in the manga this chapter.

Naruto had nothing, Obito took everything from him and he doesn't hate him whatsoever.....shyt pain killed Jman . He forgave him.

I just want Naruto to fukk him up so bad he change his life. He need one of those fresh out the showers ass whoopings that'll have you taking out the garbage and getting straight A's

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
he was so disrespectful :mjlol:

but you know naruto kinda agreed with him on sakura and kakashi being useless in this fight
you saw he wanted to say something but in his mind he was like "but is he wrong though?":patrice:
he just witnessed kakashi get his eye snatched with no resistance and sakura get impaled

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much of a bad ass as he is, bringing back Madara was a mistake. I'd rather have the war vs Akatsuki with Pein as the final villain. The power levels just got ridiculous and all the strategy that made the early fights so great went out the window.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
decided to give fairy tail another chance and fairy tail 2014 is pretty good so far this arc is much better than the previous ones.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After the latest developments in Black Bullet Enju should be riding the bench. I mean if a promoter can only have one cursed child it's clear who the winner is.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
As much of a bad ass as he is, bringing back Madara was a mistake. I'd rather have the war vs Akatsuki with Pein as the final villain. The power levels just got ridiculous and all the strategy that made the early fights so great went out the window.
madara was the last straw for me. tossed naruto in the bushes and reevaluated how i go about reading manga.