King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
HxH :ohlawd:...
I don't mean to be critical because this episode was entertaining as fukk but man... I kind of liked Pitou :to:, she was a good female villain that wasn't over the top with "see I can be just as ruthless as a man" shyt.

And what the hell is gonna happen with Gon. His transformation was cool with the black and white demon aura but I'm not seeing this deep connection he had with Kite. Like he barely knew him, it might be a more intricate relationship in the mangna or something but I'm not seeing why he felt like dude was a father figure.

:mjlol: I'm saying man, they could have kept him shrouded in that demon aura shyt and as little kid still. They got ole boy in daisy dukes mean mugging :dead:
Kite saved him from foxbear when he was a kid in an attack that somewhat mirrored Pitou's attack, in that it was Gon's naivety and carelessness that put him in danger. In addition to this, Kite knew Ging and presumably would have introduced them. Plus, Gon is a cool ass country bumpkin from whale island, he don't want no one dying for him. :to:

gon just an emotional dude with daddy issues. gon grows a retarded attachment to every person he comes in contact with
:ufdup:
Keep right on. You gon' end up looking like Pitou. Don't disrespect the Don, Gon Freecs.

they at least coulda let young gon hulk up and rip his clothes. nig had on 80's basketball shorts and a halter top lookin like a swole george michaels. :pachaha:
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't see that shyt coming at all. I laughed out loud first time I saw him in that halter top.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Isshuukan Friends (One Week Friends) is pretty good from this new season. It's kinda uses the premise from 50 First Dates where the chick's memory resets except here it's a week instead of a day. There was another anime like this too ef a tale of memories which was also a really good series.

Just started watching this & it's entertaining so far.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread looks good. I need a good shonen anime to get into. I just finished readin Claymore.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Brehs I got up to and watched episode 18 of Kuruko no Basket and maaaan

This nikka AOMINE :ohlawd:

This nikka broke 3 nikkaz ankles and then proceeded to dunk on that nikka Kagami and Kuruko on some "this is light" type sht :banderas:

Did yall nikkaz see that score :damn: :wtf:

Maaaaan...I felt they souls being crushed by the end of that game/episode

Maaan I love dis show :banderas: I cant wait to get home and peep what happen next :wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs I got up to and watched episode 18 of Kuruko no Basket and maaaan

This nikka AOMINE :ohlawd:

This nikka broke 3 nikkaz ankles and then proceeded to dunk on that nikka Kagami and Kuruko on some "this is light" type sht :banderas:

Did yall nikkaz see that score :damn: :wtf:

Maaaaan...I felt they souls being crushed by the end of that game/episode

Maaan I love dis show :banderas: I cant wait to get home and peep what happen next :wow:
Man when that boy just went Super Saiyan on the court I damn near fell out:
Not sure what episode you're on but the following are from The Winter Cup Arc.
tumblr_n0c4d4s9KD1qic25lo3_500.gif

tumblr_n0c4d4s9KD1qic25lo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0c4d4s9KD1qic25lo2_500.gif

tumblr_n0c4uopNzG1rigtsko1_500.gif
You're in for a treat with the next few episodes though.