Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Gon:wow:. Seeing Pitou's face caved in:damn:

How's Black Bullet going? I stopped at episode 4.

Anyone watching Mushishi? I'm 2 episodes in and it's a little slow.

Easily the best show right now is Ping Pong. The characters are unique and interesting. The story is great. Character development is top notch. Yeah the art and animation is crude but somehow it's colorful and beautiful:ohlawd:. It wouldn't be the same if it looked like traditional anime. The show is done on a shoestring budget with a tiny staff but it's heavily stylized to make up for it. I still love action/shounen shows but every now and then you get a FLCL or Paranoia Agent. These are next level, cult classic joint
pingpong-episode1-b.gif

pingpong-episode7-a.gif
Mushishi is very solid, it doesn't necessarily "pick up", it just gradually gets better.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know most of yall cats don't fukk with Shojo but Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii / Still the world is beautiful is decent.

It's got this weird dynamic where the King tells this foreign country to send him a wife and they send this 16 year old tomboy and I swear this king has to be like 10 but he acts like he's 45. He's more mature than her and a bunch of bullshyt kicks off when he says he's gonna marry her.

They kinda got a relationship like Kagome and InuYasha where one minute they can't stand each other and the next they're so in love.
It's this
Main/Belligerent Sexual Tension - Television Tropes & Idioms

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Mushishi is one of the GOAT anime but I remember it took until the sixth or seventh episode of the first season for it to really 'click'. I initially dropped it after the fourth episode only to pick it up months later because for some reason I couldn't get it out of my head.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The OP song to No Game No Life has a really dope Piano into.

Half of it gets cut out in the anime TV version. Makes me wish i stuck with the Piano as a kid and still knew how to play.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Mushishi is one of the GOAT anime but I remember it took until the sixth or seventh episode of the first season for it to really 'click'. I initially dropped it after the fourth episode only to pick it up months later because for some reason I couldn't get it out of my head.

mushishi is pretty much the x-files in anime form to me so i stopped watching it.....just cant watch "real shows" anime :yeshrug:

really/// think i'ma have to start watching this

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you got it as a GOAT anime breh? :patrice: it was solid but i never had it that far up on my list

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished naruto 358, im starting to hate danzo:damn: shisui losing his eye changed the whole course of the coup detat