Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Russian teen leaps from apartment block after seeing his favourite Japanese cartoon character die on television | Mail Online

UchihaItachi.png

A 14-year-old boy leapt more than 100ft to his death from the top of an apartment block in Chaikovsky, Russia, after seeing his favourite manga character killed in a cartoon.

Police say Leonid Hmelev died instantly.

The boy was reportedly devastated after seeing the death of the character Itachi Uchiha in the animated movie 'Naruto - Hurricane Chronicle'.

He left home after posting a message on a social networking site saying he was also 'planning an ending'.
the kid's father said that he had trouble distinguishing reality from fiction.

The really, really fukked up part? Itachi returns later on in the series.
egqrrp.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Itachi used to be that nikka till they turned him into a pawn.

I'll spoiler tag since I'm not sure if you up-to-date with the manga

Itachi was that dude after he got revived with Edo Tensei. Dude broke free from Kabuto's control, teamed up with Naruto/Bee, put in work against zombie!Nagato, made Naruto look like a rookie, and forced Kabuto to end Edo Tensei.

Kind of redeemed him IMO.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'll spoiler tag since I'm not sure if you up-to-date with the manga

Itachi was that dude after he got revived with Edo Tensei. Dude broke free from Kabuto's control, teamed up with Naruto/Bee, put in work against zombie!Nagato, made Naruto look like a rookie, and forced Kabuto to end Edo Tensei.

Kind of redeemed him IMO.
i haven't caught up to Naruto since the very beginning of the Ninja War. i gotta get back into it. i was waiting for the inevitable Naruto vs Sasuke final fight.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i haven't caught up to Naruto since the very beginning of the Ninja War. i gotta get back into it. i was waiting for the inevitable Naruto vs Sasuke final fight.

I'd say with One Piece you may want to go with the anime until you catch up with the manga (it's paced decently and some of the post-timeskip moves are cool animated), but with Naruto I'd probably stick with the manga. The Naruto episodes are fine in terms of animation but the pacing is SLOW and it's pretty far behind the manga at this point. Quite a bit of filler in the war.

Naruto vs. Sasuke probably won't be until the end. But we have found out some..."interesting" things about Tobi recently.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh yea a new DBZ movie is coming in March. Toriyama is also continuing the series. Here's the poster for movie
Dragon-Ball-Z-Battle-of-Gods.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russian teen leaps from apartment block after seeing his favourite Japanese cartoon character die on television | Mail Online

UchihaItachi.png

the kid's father said that he had trouble distinguishing reality from fiction.

A 14-year-old boy leapt more than 100ft to his death from the top of an apartment block in Chaikovsky, Russia, after seeing his favourite manga character killed in a cartoon.

Police say Leonid Hmelev died instantly.

The boy was reportedly devastated after seeing the death of the character Itachi Uchiha in the animated movie 'Naruto - Hurricane Chronicle'.

He left home after posting a message on a social networking site saying he was also 'planning an ending'.

The really, really fukked up part? Itachi returns later on in the series.
egqrrp.jpg

How they going to spoil Naruto like that, for those who haven't seen it :jawalrus:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh yea a new DBZ movie is coming in March. Toriyama is also continuing the series. Here's the poster for movie
Dragon-Ball-Z-Battle-of-Gods.jpg
i'm sorry but DBZ is a starter anime. its mediocre as hell but better than most American animation so it will get you into anime but once you get into better series you'll forget about it for the most part.

my starter anime was Sailor Moon and i mean that was never a hardcore series but they edited the shyt outta that for American audiences. looking back on it Sailor Moon was garbage and the only good season of it Sailor Moon Super was something i peeped in subs cause they hadn't brought it over here at the time. ironically they're planning to reboot the Sailor Moon anime in 2013 ala Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i'm sorry but DBZ is a starter anime. its mediocre as hell but better than most American animation so it will get you into anime but once you get into better series you'll forget about it for the most part.

my starter anime was Sailor Moon and i mean that was never a hardcore series but they edited the shyt outta that for American audiences. looking back on it Sailor Moon was garbage and the only good season of it Sailor Moon Super was something i peeped in subs cause they hadn't brought it over here at the time. ironically they're planning to reboot the Sailor Moon anime in 2013 ala Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
Ok....