Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden

That show is silly as hell, but it's a needed break from the seriousness going on in the mainline show right now. I mean, the way they treat Neji in this show... no respect at all :pachaha:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Legend of Galactic Heroes :whoo: Masterpiece. Don't know how I existed in the world without having seen this, it changes your perspective on life.:ohlawd:The ambition, the strategic thinking, the politics, the inspiring morality of the characters.:whew:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished Legend of Galactic Heroes :whoo: Masterpiece. Don't know how I existed in the world without having seen this, it changes your perspective on life.:ohlawd:The ambition, the strategic thinking, the politics, the inspiring morality of the characters.:whew:
I've tried to watch this multiple times. The animation looks so dated but I've never made it past the first episode.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It took awhile but finally another dope ep of HxH....dat boy netero wound up being pretty useless against the king doe...dude just kept taking Ls over and over :heh:....I still :salute: him tho, he tried everything he could :to:...time for Gon to get his revenge tho :jawalrus:
:sas2:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've tried to watch this multiple times. The animation looks so dated but I've never made it past the first episode.
Give it another go, the plot and characters make up for the poor animation which also improves as you continue watching. Watch this to get into the rhythm, it's the first two episodes remade in hd(make sure to select this setting) with added scenes.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've officially thrown akuma no riddle in the bushes :camby: shyt is boring as fuk and just plain stupid
:russ:That moment when you realize an anime you've invested hours in is :trash:just as you expected it to be from the getgo. Theres too much piff and not enough time to give everything the benefit of the doubt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sidonia no Kishi is probably the best show I've seen this new season.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Baby Steps
Isshuukan Friends
Black Bullet
No Game No Life
all those are good too

i'm on the fence about Hitsugi no Chaika and Gokukoku no Brynhildr

also watching
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
Date a Live II
M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane
Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
Seikoku no Dragonar

all of those except maybe Soredemo are pretty mediocre or underwhelming but still watchable to me. This season is turning out better than I expected though.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
man, some of you are really about that anime-watching life. i tend to dislike watching anime and given a choice i'd probably forgo the anime in favor of the manga (if its available). right now i'm currently reading inuyasha. i'm only a casual fan of anime/manga, but manga i've enjoyed in the past were Monster, Hunter X Hunter & Death Note. Got any recommendations? I'm trying to get into them more.

Also anybody ever watched Appleseed (both the original and the reboot?). There's a re-reboot coming out this summer which I'm really excited for.

The original is hard to find..I've only seen it on VHS back in the days,,never watched it tho..I wish I got it cuz back then I was getting Anime tapes for $3 when I was switching price tags..:russ:had the reboot on DVD..sucks when you look for Apple Seed on the internet and the reboot always comes up..

Yeah if you liked Death Note and Monster you'd prob like more Seinen anime that's targeted for an older audience..so check out Bererk, the Ghost in the Shell series, hellsing(forgot which one I watched..don't remember if it was the OVA), cowboy bebop, baccano,..those are all good..also you might look the feature films that Satoshi Kon directs

Alright just finished season one of Psycho-Pass..dope anime..reminds me of Ghost in the Shell TV series....

Last edited:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Isshuukan Friends (One Week Friends) is pretty good from this new season. It's kinda uses the premise from 50 First Dates where the chick's memory resets except here it's a week instead of a day. There was another anime like this too ef a tale of memories which was also a really good series.
Ive been watching this too i like it alot soo far

Hase was a bytch in the latest episode doe

Kiryu da realest nikka :ohlawd:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Sidonia no Kishi is probably the best show I've seen this new season.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Baby Steps
Isshuukan Friends
Black Bullet
No Game No Life
all those are good too

i'm on the fence about Hitsugi no Chaika and Gokukoku no Brynhildr
i'll watch that to the end just cuz the dude who did elfen lied made it plus that dubstep theme :ohlawd:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Need something along the Lines of Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Champloo, Hellsing to watch that's new. any suggestions?

Michiko To Hatchin perhaps? The series director Sayo Yamamoto was also an episode director on Champloo and pretty much follows Bebop's and Champloo's atmosphere and episodic structure. It takes place in a fictionalized Brazil where a woman escapes a max security prison and kidnaps a young girl from her foster home in search of a man who has a connection to them both, and their time on the road creates a bond between them.

Michiko-to-Hatchin-michiko-to-hatchin-32569495-500-320.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden

That show is silly as hell, but it's a needed break from the seriousness going on in the mainline show right now. I mean, the way they treat Neji in this show... no respect at all :pachaha:

yooooooo I never thought to watch this but thats fukking hilarious them nikkas TRIED neji rofl