EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Hinomaru Sumo is actually dope. I didn’t think I’d be glued to an anime about sumo wrestling but I’m locked in every week :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I swear you brehs stay killing me. You all discovered Asobi Asobase after the fact and now that the season is over brehs finally start checking for the piff that is Hinomaru Sumo.

Better later than never but damn... :dead:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Crunchyroll dropped the ball this season. How the fukk do you raise prices and not even have 1/3 of the fire animes out this season.

Straight trash

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Is mob 100 really that good? I tried watching the first season but gave up. shyt was mad boring to me

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Its really that good.
Do they switch the format up a bit at least? The episodical nature of fight a monster at the gym fight a monster under the subway fight a monster at a cult rally got really stale for me there was barely an overarching story that made me want to watch more.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn Shield Hero:wow:

That shyt went from ultra emotional to hitting the fan:damn:

Next week gonna be:whew:

Martha

I'm binging this shyt
Book on some other shyt right now on vol 7

Ya and I know ur no book gang but I like how they flesh out the characters more compared to the anime :manny:
I only seen the first 3 eps and already saw what was missing
Think manga are easier to adapt cuz it's more so copy and paste where light novels has so much depth tho

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Finally took the time to go through Hunter x Hunter for the very first time, and... :wow: This is amazing. I love it.

Leorio stays being the unintentionally best character. :heh:

That whole Phantom Troupe arc with Kurapika though, my dude changed on a dime once he saw what they were auctioning. :merchant:

Killua and Bisky any time they interact. :mjlol:

Greed Island as a whole. :whoo:

The Chimera Ant arc. :whew:

Meruem had me going from :beli: to :mjcry:.

Palm :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hisoka :francis::gucci::dwillhuh::dame::huhldup::demonic::wtf:

I enjoyed every bit of this anime. Now I gotta go read up on the chapters which shouldn't even take me that long lmao. After that, I'm gonna catch up on One Piece, even though I'm relatively up to date in the manga.