52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
kirito's sister was and still is on his dikk

that weird AI 'child' between him and Asuna is disturbing as fukk too

buying slaves is cool

the whole raising the little girl up who spends every episode trying to confess her love to him :francis:
I swear that chick grew up off screen overnight on Shield Hero. One episode she was a kid the next she was an adult with barely an explanation given.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jojo was PEAK fukkery this weak :mjlol:

had a fortune teller reading his own palm :mindblown: Crimson Kang did that :ufdup:
The boss has to be the most fukked up villain so far.

My man was making telephone noises to call his other personality on a frog :dead:

I always joke about Araki jacking songs/artists/albums or foods for the names of his character (seriously, this motherfukker got a character called Risotto now :deadmanny:) but it's incredibly dope how he made the boss a combination of two of King Crimson's most famous songs.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
The boss has to be the most fukked up villain so far.

My man was making telephone noises to call his other personality on a frog :dead:

I always joke about Araki jacking songs/artists/albums or foods for the names of his character (seriously, this motherfukker got a character called Risotto now :deadmanny:) but it's incredibly dope how he made the boss a combination of two of King Crimson's most famous songs.

Yoooooo the last ep of JOJO was pure fukkery! LOL i didnt expect shyt to go down like that.:gladbron:

I cant get over how he called himself..and that little animal toy he used as a phone resembled kira

tumblr_pq0gjtb8kA1sh11j9o4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pq0gjtb8kA1sh11j9o1_640.jpg

:skip:

I love araki's use of musical references. Theres always a meaning behind it. all the stands in part 5 so far have musical references. the last episode was called The Notorious BIG vs Spice Girls and next week's episode is called King crimson vs Metallica. its gnna be lit.

its not Jojo without the poses. Risotta came through lol

tumblr_ppuzkaLEcw1tqvsfso1_540.gif

tumblr_ppv0r24gYX1w1d2g5o1_540.png

tumblr_ppv21zpWEt1tqvsfso4_540.gif

Boss : " You must get him in my range of 2 meters so that I can kill him with King Crimson"
Doppio : "Boss, you could have done that when i was trying to punch him"
Boss : "...That wasn't close enough"

:comeon::stopitslime::gucci: