Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No no no..... :snoop:

Respectfully :aicmon:

We not doing this no more:wtf:

We not going backwards and talking about HxH

Niccas had like 10 years or more to watch that shyt:dahell:

And then all last year in its weird resurgence y’all had a few more months.

We really OFF that now, on some “young folk” shyt we CANCELLING HxH and discussions on it:pacspit:

Please don’t make us go back brehs:to:

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Y’all too hung up on the animation.... this last ep if OPM was dope

Garou or whatever his name is gonna be a problem..

Super Sonic Ninja:mjlol:

That nicca is hilarious to me

Martha

Anime is a visual medium, so animation and art style can make or break a series. Don't even bother denying it, if they turned it into some pixelated looking shyt, you wouldn't even bother.

:GloveTF:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
No no no..... :snoop:

Respectfully :aicmon:

We not doing this no more:wtf:

We not going backwards and talking about HxH

Niccas had like 10 years or more to watch that shyt:dahell:

And then all last year in its weird resurgence y’all had a few more months.

We really OFF that now, on some “young folk” shyt we CANCELLING HxH and discussions on it:pacspit:

Please don’t make us go back brehs:to:

Martha

I mean that's cool, I respect what you're saying and I understand that. But I've been meaning to watch HxH for the longest time now and finally decided to do it. I heard it was one of the greats in terms of shonen, so as a Naruto, Bleach and One Piece fan, it felt right to. I just felt like sharing my thoughts here since I know there's fans on here. :yeshrug: I feel like there's certain anime that'll always bring new discussions, FMA Brotherhood is another one, but again I get where you're coming from.

That being said though, I need to catch up and finish the Katakuri fight in the OP anime since I let that cook for a bit due to Toei's pacing being abysmal. I already know what happens, but I'm interested in seeing how it was done in the anime. Seeing as how they did the Doflamingo fight really well, I'm looking forward to this.

And for Shield Hero... I really hope they get rid of that king and first princess (if they haven't by the latest episode since I haven't watched yet), cause this is getting ridiculous. I haven't seen the anime community have THIS much hate for a character since Ichigo from Darling in The FranXX. Naofumi has a ton of patience because had that been anybody else, they would've burnt that entire kingdom to the ground. At this point, his squad is single-handedly taking care of the waves. Honestly I'm not surprised if deep down he feels like saying fukk the Queen too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
Anime is a visual medium, so animation and art style can make or break a series. Don't even bother denying it, if they turned it into some pixelated looking shyt, you wouldn't even bother.

:GloveTF:

My nicca..... cats still looking at old shyt:francis:

Like HxH:lolbron:

If they can handle the old grainy shyt they can handle this OPM animation:mjgrin:

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My nicca..... cats still looking at old shyt:francis:

Like HxH:lolbron:

If they can handle the old grainy shyt they can handle this OPM animation:mjgrin:

Martha

Whoa whoa whoa! :GucciPause2:

Blasphemy on HxH will not be tolerated. :DourMJ:

And it still holds up better than OP or OPM. :UpperClass:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yo :birdman: i ain't ashamed to acknowledge i'm not as up on anime as most yall mutahfukkas here but outside of HxH i just don't see how Mob 100 season 1 don't have one of the GOAT opening theme songs in animated piffery history :wow:

i don't understand a damn thing after that first half a bar that asian broad opens with but i'll be cotdamned if that melodic tune ain't soothing to the soul :noah:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Doesn't seem to be a lot to watch this season so I started watching Ace of the Diamond and it's pretty good so far. Makes me want to check out that sumo one since I have even less interest in real life sumo than baseball.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't seem to be a lot to watch this season so I started watching Ace of the Diamond and it's pretty good so far. Makes me want to check out that sumo one since I have even less interest in real life sumo than baseball.

What would be a lot to you? Or how many shows you trynna watch?

On average 3-4 is a pretty decent season

And lot of us are watching at minimum 5-8 shows right now.

What all are you watching and maybe we can put you on

Martha

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
What would be a lot to you? Or how many shows you trynna watch?

On average 3-4 is a pretty decent season

And lot of us are watching at minimum 5-8 shows right now.

What all are you watching and maybe we can put you on

Martha

I watch a lot lol. Or at least try to.

OPM
Demon Slayer (pretty slow so far)
Dororo
Jojo
Black Clover
Shield Hero

That's all I can think of right now. I tried an episode of Kenja no Mago and Fairy Gone but I don't know if I'll stick with them yet.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Crunchyroll dropped the ball this season. How the fukk do you raise prices and not even have 1/3 of the fire animes out this season.

Straight trash

Honestly, most if the new Spring animes aren't really must see, except maybe Demon Slayer maybe. Theystill have all the continuing animes. Hulu plus wins this anime season, since they all the Funimation animes and stuff neither Crunchyroll or Funimation has like One Punch Man