Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It’s that bad? I was gonna wait til the season is complete to watch it since I read the manga, might not watch it now...

I don't know where the budget went, but shyt was trash. :francis:

it's literally like how you read the manga and you were like :gladbron:

then you discover there's an OG version of said manga that's way ahead and you read it....

well.... you try to read it :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I watch a lot lol. Or at least try to.

OPM
Demon Slayer (pretty slow so far)
Dororo
Jojo
Black Clover
Shield Hero

That's all I can think of right now. I tried an episode of Kenja no Mago and Fairy Gone but I don't know if I'll stick with them yet.

shyt that’s all you really need! Lol

Martha

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
whoever is responsible for what happened to one punch man S2 needs to be taken to court

Change of studios and I guess BONES has their hands full. The way they handled Mob Psycho 100 S1 and S2, they would have been the perfect studio to give it to.

At least they didn't give it to Toei or Studio Pierrot lmao.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The ending to the Doppio/Risotto fight...

SadPitifulGopher.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished Angel's Egg. Uses a lot of christian symbolism in place of dialogue that makes it hard to interpret in any specific way

Could be that the guy is an anti-christ figure who doubts the plausibility in believing what you cannot see. So he steals the angels egg from the girl/believer and smashes it to confirm that there is nothing inside. Then the world floods which could be God's angry response to a non-believer destroying the potential for life. Though you can hardly blame him - the world is in ruin, no one knows who they are, it's been raining for six weeks, lots of reasons to not believe the existence of a god.

But in the scene prior he does confirm that the dove that left Noah's ark did exist (found its fossil), which would prove the tale of Noah's ark and christianity to some extent. Soon after when he smashes the egg...with a crucifix he'd been carrying the entire movie...the girl is forced to come out of hiding and is sacrificed to produce new eggs that are perched upon stalks pointing to the sky, and you can see life inside of them unlike the false egg the girl was hiding from public view. So in this sense the girl is an antagonist who is preventing the salvation of earth and the guy directly helps to bring life and light to a dystopia and is rewarded by God for showing his faith. This the interpretation of the film I most agree with but you could easily argue the exact opposite and it would completely change the meaning of everything.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Risotta couldn't even be mad he just had to hold that :damn::wow:

Yooooo my nikka was so close to avenging his fallen comrades. He even had a smile on his face even though he used to scold his squad to never be excited because that'll ultimately kill you.

Bruh Narancia accidentally caught a body :lolbron:

tumblr_pq80nkXgJO1wwqor0_400.jpg

tumblr_pq7w2c50LN1tqvsfso1_r1_540.gif

risotto is a sickass character, his hat reminds me of a jester and it's fitting how he's facing the boss, King crimson
:ohhh:

Last edited: