xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
We did it Norman!!!:wow:

Promised Neverland's season is over?:why:

That show is just on another level. I didn't expect it to get so deep with the characters being children. You can't help but root for them no matter how grim and hopeless their situation is.

They actually made Mom a sympathetic figure:mjcry:

"Don't even worry about me. I'ma hold it down and see y'all in two years:birdman:" Lil man who stayed behind is a G:salute:

I want to see what happens next. What manga chapter picks up where the show left off?
I would read the escape in the manga there is a bit more explanation and internal dialogue that kind of reveals the characters better.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Aint shyt touching Mob Pyscho. All time great. Writing, animation, direction, an anime this consistent shouldn't exist.

Also, the new season of one punch man looking like shyt has less to do with a studio switch and more to do with scheduling. All these animators are mostly freelancers so the studio switch is irrelevant. New season got barely any pre production, most of the animators that worked on season 1 are working on something else and the new director isn't as well known/beloved a Shingo Natsume so alot of talented animators aren't going to want jump on board.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Domestic girlfriend ended up wild :mjgrin:

Kaguya love is war was a slow burn for me but end up really enjoying it in long run

Last edited:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
This Notorious B.I.G stand is a damn piece of work and scary. Interesting to note one of Narancia's favourite artist is B.I.G

I enjoyed this week's episode..fire!

The Notorious B.I.G is invincible! and a unique stand where the stand gets activated when its user dies..... I guess its a reference to both biggies albums "Life after death" and his user was "ready to die" :ohhh:

The only way to defeat him is a drive- by.:lolbron:

lol nah Narancia's favourite artist is Tupac! itd be hilarious if he kills Notorious BIG.

tumblr_pp570mg19G1tqvsfso4_540.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We did it Norman!!!:wow:

Promised Neverland's season is over?:why:

That show is just on another level. I didn't expect it to get so deep with the characters being children. You can't help but root for them no matter how grim and hopeless their situation is.

They actually made Mom a sympathetic figure:mjcry:

"Don't even worry about me. I'ma hold it down and see y'all in two years:birdman:" Lil man who stayed behind is a G:salute:

I want to see what happens next. What manga chapter picks up where the show left off?
Tried to tell people about the manga years ago but no one read it. Now the show is snatching hearts at ludicrious speed. Season 2 has already been announced. shyt really gonna start getting good now and way more wild. Just wait and see.:sas1:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've avoiding it. I've had enough childhood trauma shows since Elfen Lied. And that was a damn good show. But just too much :mjcry:

Shield Hero stays my top anime show this season. All the :banderas:
I like Shield Hero but as far as emotions and storytelling nothing is touching Promised Neverland right now. I can't even lie I forgot about "THE reveal" myself at the end of the last episode.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I enjoyed this week's episode..fire!

The Notorious B.I.G is invincible! and a unique stand where the stand gets activated when its user dies..... I guess its a reference to both biggies albums "Life after death" and his user was "ready to die" :ohhh:

The only way to defeat him is a drive- by.:lolbron:

lol nah Narancia's favourite artist is Tupac! itd be hilarious if he kills Notorious BIG.

tumblr_pp570mg19G1tqvsfso4_540.gif
:damn: I didn't think of that B.I.G appears in chapter 532-536 which was released in Jan of 1998 just 10 months after his death.
I now wonder if Arkai used both albums as a reference to symbolize the stand and the user. Good one man. I read that Narnacia is a Pac and a Biggie fan, some sources say that he likes Snoop and Pac. That creepy stand user must have been a retard, or his family may be set for life financially or he was a drug addict that worshipped the 'Boss' hence why he was anticipating death. You just made me a remember a Pac verse on This Life I lead where he say's "I was itchin to kill, and you was ready to die" a sublime to big.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Baki fans. I have a question. In Baki (OG series), Baki keeps going back to this large, very old tree. At some points, calling the tree 'Elder'. What's the story with the tree? An example of this is the end of episode 24.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Baki fans. I have a question. In Baki (OG series), Baki keeps going back to this large, very old tree. At some points, calling the tree 'Elder'. What's the story with the tree? An example of this is the end of episode 24.
it ain't that serious. just when baki goes to center himself - its got some significance to him and a few other fighters but that's really all it is. a 'home' training ground

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
:damn: I didn't think of that B.I.G appears in chapter 532-536 which was released in Jan of 1998 just 10 months after his death.
I now wonder if Arkai used both albums as a reference to symbolize the stand and the user. Good one man. I read that Narnacia is a Pac and a Biggie fan, some sources say that he likes Snoop and Pac. That creepy stand user must have been a retard, or his family may be set for life financially or he was a drug addict that worshipped the 'Boss' hence why he was anticipating death. You just made me a remember a Pac verse on This Life I lead where he say's "I was itchin to kill, and you was ready to die" a sublime to big.

oh shyt, i forgot Vento Aureo was made between 1995-1999. Araki was def bumping rap music during that time to get some inspiration on gangsters. That's truee, the user, Carne(means meat) had to be some weirdo who was a ride or die for the boss. lol the boss used him as a piece of meat. :francis:

another sublime
would be the song from Life after death You’re Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You) or his other album, Born again.

The bizarreness of Jojo continues in the next episode titled "NOTORIOUS B.I.G VS SPICE GIRLS"

:mjlol::mjlol: