why ain't you feeling neverland? :patrice:

It’s too much man.... I have a line I refuse to cross and that’s the line

giphy.gif

fukking kids man:picard:

Martha

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
Dororo is such a tear jerker show, seeing Hyakkimaru reunite with his family had me in tears, his brother felt guilt but the influence of his father changed his mind, then seeing him briefly reunite with his mother that was mourning for him for 16 years only for her to sacrifice herself and die. Only one peep Hyakkimaru slice his brother's eye, that shyt was hella painful.
Watching it now as I type it reminds me of the PS2 game blood will tell def like it tho

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Currently watching Black Clover. It’s derivative af but I love Shounen battle anime :yeshrug:

I’ve still gotta laugh though cause I’ll be damned if the show doesn’t feel like someone took Naruto and Fairy Tail and put them in a blender. They then said fukk it and threw Ichigo Kurosaki’s sword for style points.

Yami tho :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished the latest Chapter of Seven Deadly Sins 305. :Brehcard2:

This shyt is going down in my Top 10. :JamesBroehs:

Someone in those slots got to go. :DourMJ:

I'm doing my best not read that shyt and only read the official manga vols online to buy at Amazon but shyt stressful:mjcry:
Up to vol 31 with 32 in may if I'm correct but everytime I go on mangastream to read other ones just the damn title of the chapters last few weeks sound crazy:damn:

But I binged the quintessential quintuplets tho since romance and harem are easy week to week for me way this is going gonna be my fav romance harem of all time. Anime ended today tho

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically the longer TPN goes on the less im starting to like it.

It kinda peaked in the first arc

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm doing my best not read that shyt and only read the official manga vols online to buy at Amazon but shyt stressful:mjcry:
Up to vol 31 with 32 in may if I'm correct but everytime I go on mangastream to read other ones just the damn title of the chapters last few weeks sound crazy:damn:

But I binged the quintessential quintuplets tho since romance and harem are easy week to week for me way this is going gonna be my fav romance harem of all time. Anime ended today tho

Breh, stay away because once you take that first hit, ain't no going back. :ChokedUpMJ:

In the words of Marsellus Wallace:

You leave town tonight, right now. And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your L.A. privileges. Get your ass outta here.

:DourMJ: