twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Stopped around ep 3 for those who have read the novel on rising shield hero how has the adaption been so far compared to book
Been behind on most of my anime just curious bout this one tho

Also what's trippy is promised Neverland getting rave reviews but shyt bombed on blu ray sales with 700 for vol 1 in week 1 :why:
But quintessential quintuplets sold like around 5500 for their vol 1 in week 1 :damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Stopped around ep 3 for those who have read the novel on rising shield hero how has the adaption been so far compared to book

Also what's trippy is promised Neverland getting rave reviews but shyt bombed on blu ray sales with 700 for vol 1 in week 1 :why:
But quintessential quintuplets sold like around 5500 for their vol 1 in week 1 :damn:
shyt like that has me hoping Netflix picks it up

eventually these companies gotta realize the old system is antiquated

peppe

Superstar
Daps

That model is so outdated, if japan found another model for their anime sales we would get a lot of season 2’s but since they base that off dvd sales we get robbed each year. :mjcry:

Also you japanese people love their best girls and quintuplets has 5 of them so:mjgrin::manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I've never read the novel but the anime for shield hero has been top notch but it doesn't explain important details at times so I can see why the novel would be better.

Like I still don't understand why the king and the daughter hate the shield hero and why the other heroes hate him when they don't have any real reason to.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt like that has me hoping Netflix picks it up

eventually these companies gotta realize the old system is antiquated

That model is so outdated, if japan found another model for their anime sales we would get a lot of season 2’s but since they base that off dvd sales we get robbed each year. :mjcry:

Also you japanese people love their best girls and quintuplets has 5 of them so:mjgrin::manny:

I've never read the novel but the anime for shield hero has been top notch but it doesn't explain important details at times so I can see why the novel would be better.

Like I still don't understand why the king and the daughter hate the shield hero and why the other heroes hate him when they don't have any real reason to.

I know sometimes which is shouldnt be sometimes DVD sales aren't always to go by for season 2 from what I read. If a anime is getting certain TV ratings and acclaim it does get another season just certain ones
Read also mha DVD sales ain't all that high either but if u include manga sales and TV ratings and other merchandise that's another way. I dont have confirmation but I did look at season 2 numbers none hit 5000 so it could be true and lot of people post say if DVD sales aren't up to par other things dictate another season
fukking grandblue had 64,000 for vol 1 wtf

2017 Total Sales by Volume

As far ask daughter and king hating him it should show y from what I saw for cour 2 previews unless it skipped over it then that's:snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Real girl season 2 had me in damn feels I didnt see that shyt coming I had a idea but some of it I was wrong even when u know sad shyt is gonna happen still is :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: