Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dororo is such a tear jerker show, seeing Hyakkimaru reunite with his family had me in tears, his brother felt guilt but the influence of his father changed his mind, then seeing him briefly reunite with his mother that was mourning for him for 16 years only for her to sacrifice herself and die. Only one peep Hyakkimaru slice his brother's eye, that shyt was hella painful.

Party is over:wow:

Martha

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Dororo is such a tear jerker show, seeing Hyakkimaru reunite with his family had me in tears, his brother felt guilt but the influence of his father changed his mind, then seeing him briefly reunite with his mother that was mourning for him for 16 years only for her to sacrifice herself and die. Only one peep Hyakkimaru slice his brother's eye, that shyt was hella painful.

This ep was crazy lol the party is always over in every episode.

I thought the reunion with the brother would be sweet because tahomaru knows the truth

tumblr_poy0jjXKph1tki58l_400.jpg

But then he goes:

"Brother. If we break the deal with the demons now, the land will perish. You, who threatens the peace of this land, are a demon to us now. So now, I must kill you." nikka what? how about a thank you.

tumblr_poxlkaVpMR1y0nwq1o1_540.gif

tumblr_poy0jkLvOL1tki58l_250.jpg

Im glad he didnt regain his eyesight in this episode. it would have been fkkked. this show is too much.

btw did tahomaru lose an eye...thats what you get punk.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

6) No gun life:
With no memory of his previous life—or who replaced his head with a giant gun—Juzo Inui now scratches out a living in the dark streets of the city as a Resolver.

:lupe:

g90s3euuwpfz.jpg

There's no way this isn't filled to the brim with fukkery:wow:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
You all should read the manga OUT by Makoto Mizuta. It’s about a dude who was a thug in real life that gets released out of juvie to live with his aunt and uncle in an effort to turn his life around. However, it doesn’t take long before the streets catch up to him. Good shyt with very brutal fight scenes; gore galore.