winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Isshuukan Friends (One Week Friends) is pretty good from this new season. It's kinda uses the premise from 50 First Dates where the chick's memory resets except here it's a week instead of a day. There was another anime like this too ef a tale of memories which was also a really good series.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ping Pong the Animation is great :ohhh:
Not everybody will be fan of the art but I feel like it could be a classic :ehh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ping Pong the Animation is great :ohhh:
Not everybody will be fan of the art but I feel like it could be a classic :ehh:

That shyt was a classic the second Yuasa Masaaki got involved. The guy's one of the most original anime directors out there with nothing but (cult) classics to his name.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
That shyt was a classic the second Yuasa Masaaki got involved. The guy's one of the most original anime directors out there with nothing but (cult) classics to his name.
Don't know the man. Will have to check his work then.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i know this is the anime thread but brehs yall gotta give adventure time a shot, that story is prolly more well thought out and complex than your favorite anime and it's dope how they dont spell shyt out for you, you gotta pay attention to the visual shyt, nikkas just be out there gettin murked, eaten by cannibals, killing nikkas then wearing their skin as masks, shyt'll have you like
tumblr_inline_n4etv94Qha1sbxd70.gif
if you pay attention

last night's episode got me fukked up :to: can't even generate a smile or a chuckle :sadbron: my nikka dead
tumblr_inline_n4eteqa4OL1sbxd70.gif

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i know this is the anime thread but brehs yall gotta give adventure time a shot, that story is prolly more well thought out and complex than your favorite anime and it's dope how they dont spell shyt out for you, you gotta pay attention to the visual shyt, nikkas just be out there gettin murked, eaten by cannibals, killing nikkas then wearing their skin as masks, shyt'll have you like
if you pay attention

last night's episode got me fukked up :to: can't even generate a smile or a chuckle :sadbron: my nikka dead
:dwillhuh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
NAH... i donte ven fukk with adventure time.humor is too cacish for me. it has its own thread soemwhere around here tho, u might have more fun in there, and its story is def not more complex than my favorite anime.
at first i thought you said cartoonish and i was gonna agree cuz the animation can easily turn alot of people off, but what the hell does cacish mean in this context? serious question, cuz the humor isn't too different from the humor in 90% of the anime in this thread

i dont know what ur favorite anime is so :manny: so you could be right, AT spanning thousands of years and connecting everything the way they do is dope to me tho

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
at first i thought you said cartoonish and i was gonna agree cuz the animation can easily turn alot of people off, but what the hell does cacish mean in this context? serious question, cuz the humor isn't too different from the humor in 90% of the anime in this thread

i dont know what ur favorite anime is so :manny: so you could be right, AT spanning thousands of years and connecting everything the way they do is dope to me tho

adventure time is made by and for cacs., and by that i mean it usually references cac related shyt. now most anime i dont find funny so :manny: i only watch violence and mayhem.
the way adventure times continuity is done is dope. the ice king/fiona shyt was :ohhh: i'm not shytting on AT, i just dont see it in the same vein as anime, even the so called funny ones

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
if you pay attention

While I do think its interesting how he made a show so dark yet still hidden behind bright colors and wacky characters that it gets past the censors I wouldn't compare it to anime.

You should make an American animation thread.