It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The story follows Kaizaki Arata, a 27-year-old jobless man, who fails at every job interview he had after quitting his last company. His life changes after he met Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offered him a drug that can change his appearance to 17-years-old and to become a subject in an experiment for one year. Thus, he begins his life as a high school student once more.

Def gonna check that out.
only 1 season :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
relife.jpg

The story follows Kaizaki Arata, a 27-year-old jobless man, who fails at every job interview he had after quitting his last company. His life changes after he met Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offered him a drug that can change his appearance to 17-years-old and to become a subject in an experiment for one year. Thus, he begins his life as a high school student once more.

Def gonna check that out.

Think the final 4 eps aren't bunched together depending on where u watch it might be labeled as ova so u know

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished watching this video a breh made on the State of Jump at the moment

I'm not sure how many of yall read manga but I thought this was a good recap of jump over the past few years and how they are trying to appeal to a more global market now that they've released that app.

Alot of the new series don't follow the same template as what Jump is known for

Its nice to see them have some diversity now instead of having a bunch of new battle shounen

Any of y'all read any of the new Jump series that dropped last year?

I peeped Chainsaw man and Jujutsu Kaisen

Chainsaw man is dope but it doesn't feel like a Jump manga at all its mad gory and has off kilter characters but I like it I hope it doesn't get canceled

Jujutsu Kaisen is fire one of my favorite new manga out now. It has that Bleach HxH vibe that fills that void that a lot of people are missing I feel that whenever the anime drops this joint is next to blow up.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just finished watching this video a breh made on the State of Jump at the moment

I'm not sure how many of yall read manga but I thought this was a good recap of jump over the past few years and how they are trying to appeal to a more global market now that they've released that app.

Alot of the new series don't follow the same template as what Jump is known for

Its nice to see them have some diversity now instead of having a bunch of new battle shounen

Any of y'all read any of the new Jump series that dropped last year?

I peeped Chainsaw man and Jujutsu Kaisen

Chainsaw man is dope but it doesn't feel like a Jump manga at all its mad gory and has off kilter characters but I like it I hope it doesn't get canceled

Jujutsu Kaisen is fire one of my favorite new manga out now. It has that Bleach HxH vibe that fills that void that a lot of people are missing I feel that whenever the anime drops this joint is next to blow up.

I only got the sub for MHA and Promised Neverland

I'm satisfied but its just a matter of quality more than anything else imo

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
OG Broly is one of the most trash non-canon escapades ever :snoop:
We don't care, it ain't like any of the DBZ villains had depth to them anyway :usure:
In fact I went and rewatched the OG movie to see if it was just nostalgia speaking and it still stands. Now return of broly and Bio broly dont exist in my book:hubie:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I only got the sub for MHA and Promised Neverland

I'm satisfied but its just a matter of quality more than anything else imo

Thats true but its nice to see Jump take risk on different things tho

There was a time where they just wanted the new Dragon ball or Naruto

I like that series like Promised neverland and Chainsaw man that don't follow that template are more sought out for than the same stuff we're used to

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Man..... that’s too much!!! May have to break that down in eras.... like 5 year periods:russ:

Martha

nah it's cool. cause cats can discover more hidden gems.
The snap chat filter eyes are a big turn off for me :hubie:

:russ: holy shyt you're right.

I've been telling folks that it's the same culture shock that america got from anime when it came to "big eyes", but really it's just america's fukked up by that snapchat filter! +rep

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We don't care, it ain't like any of the DBZ villains had depth to them anyway :usure:
In fact I went and rewatched the OG movie to see if it was just nostalgia speaking and it still stands. Now return of broly and Bio broly dont exist in my book:hubie:
New Broly > TeamFourStar Broly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OG Broly

and we don't talk about the other stuff :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
New Broly > TeamFourStar Broly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OG Broly

and we don't talk about the other stuff :hhh:
I usually agree with you take on anime but on this subject we will have to vehemently disagree. Daddy issues my pet dog not my friend no more Broly coupled with that shytty CGI fight at the end can kick rocks :hhh:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
real shyt. bleach had that depression that melancholy feel. the poetry, quotes and the dialogue was godly

Ichigo felt like a relatable teenager

Do not live bowing down. You must die standing up.” - Yamamoto

Remember this well. There are two types of fights. The fight to protect life and the fight to protect pride” - Ukitake

“It’s meaningless to just live, and it’s meaningless to just fight. I want to win.”Ichigo

If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time?” - Ichigo

"If you give me wings, I will soar for you even if this whole land sinks down to the water. If you give me a sword, I will fight for you even if this whole sky shoots through with your light.”Ichigo

"What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there?" - ulquiorra
The anime has som3 of the greatest openings off all time.

To bad the anime was a filler galore and they ended it way before the manga.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
real shyt. bleach had that depression that melancholy feel. the poetry, quotes and the dialogue was godly

Ichigo felt like a relatable teenager

Do not live bowing down. You must die standing up.” - Yamamoto

Remember this well. There are two types of fights. The fight to protect life and the fight to protect pride” - Ukitake

“It’s meaningless to just live, and it’s meaningless to just fight. I want to win.”Ichigo

If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time?” - Ichigo

"If you give me wings, I will soar for you even if this whole land sinks down to the water. If you give me a sword, I will fight for you even if this whole sky shoots through with your light.”Ichigo

"What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there?" - ulquiorra

The anime has som3 of the greatest openings off all time.

To bad the anime was a filler galore and they ended it way before the manga.

Another thing I loved about Bleach was the soundtrack.... like in some of the fight scenes how the music with lyrics would just low key play in the background then out of no where that shyt cranks fukk up as the intensity of the battle grew:wow:

Martha