Consumed

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: matter of fact.....

experiment for ya, brehs.

Somebody can make a full thread, cause threads ain't my thing.

NAME YOUR TOP 5 ANIME EACH YEAR FROM 2004 TIL NOW

2004 - School Rumble, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Ghost in the Shell S2, Koi Kaze

2005 - Crest of the Stars S3, Honey and Clover, Eureka Seven, Full Metal Panic S2, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan

2006 - Nana, Gintama, Welcome to the NHK, School Rumble S2, Honey and Clover S2

2007 - Nodame Cantabile, Kaiji the Ultimate Survivor, Ef Tale of Memories, Gurren Lagann, Baccano

2008 - Nodame Cantabile S2, Spice and Wolf, Natsume Yuujinchou, Toradora, Casshern Sins

2009 - FMA Brotherhood, Natsume Yuujinchou S2, K-On, Hajime No Ippo S2, Spice and Wolf S2

2010 - Nodame Cantabile S3, Amagami SS, Trigun: Badlands Rumble, Durarara, Working

2011 - Wandering Son, Hunter X Hunter, Usagi Drop, Gintama S2, Hanasaku Iroha

2012 - Kids on the Slope, Psycho Pass, Natsume Yuujinchou S4, Inferno Cop, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure

2013 - Hajime No Ippo Rising, Gintama Movie 2: Yorozuya Forever, Monogatari S2, Golden Time, The Garden of Words

2014 - When Marnie Was There, Barakamon, Space Dandy, Ping Pong The Animation, Monthly Girls Nozaki Kun

2015 - Osomatsu-san, Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans, Mobile Suit Gundam: Thunderbolt, Haikyuu S2

2016 - Sangatsu Lion, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 4, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans S2, Kizumonogatari

2017 - Sangatsu Lion S2, Maid Dragon, Kuzu No Honkai, Konosuba S2, Interviews With Monster Girls

2018 - Hinamatsuri, Violet Evergarden....idk. Didn't watch much from last year, have a lot of catching up to do.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
2004: samuria champloo, monster, gantz, paranoia agent, samurai 7

2005: speed grapher, basilisk, tsubasa chronicles, Gankutsuou

2006: ergo proxy, black lagoon, death note, kekkaishi, pumpkin scissors
to be continued.

:patrice: matter of fact.....

experiment for ya, brehs.

Somebody can make a full thread, cause threads ain't my thing.

NAME YOUR TOP 5 ANIME EACH YEAR FROM 2004 TIL NOW

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Lowkey bleach is actually the best of the 2000s big 3 to rewatch.
Skip the bount arc though
real shyt. bleach had that depression that melancholy feel. the poetry, quotes and the dialogue was godly

Ichigo felt like a relatable teenager

Do not live bowing down. You must die standing up.” - Yamamoto

Remember this well. There are two types of fights. The fight to protect life and the fight to protect pride” - Ukitake

“It’s meaningless to just live, and it’s meaningless to just fight. I want to win.”Ichigo

If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time?” - Ichigo

"If you give me wings, I will soar for you even if this whole land sinks down to the water. If you give me a sword, I will fight for you even if this whole sky shoots through with your light.”Ichigo

"What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there?" - ulquiorra

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_oavkrqRv921tt83ioo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oavkrqRv921tt83ioo2_500.jpg

:mjlol:

Mika

What's the name of that anime?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
relife.jpg

The story follows Kaizaki Arata, a 27-year-old jobless man, who fails at every job interview he had after quitting his last company. His life changes after he met Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offered him a drug that can change his appearance to 17-years-old and to become a subject in an experiment for one year. Thus, he begins his life as a high school student once more.

Def gonna check that out.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
relife.jpg

The story follows Kaizaki Arata, a 27-year-old jobless man, who fails at every job interview he had after quitting his last company. His life changes after he met Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offered him a drug that can change his appearance to 17-years-old and to become a subject in an experiment for one year. Thus, he begins his life as a high school student once more.

Def gonna check that out.

It was pretty good

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been avoiding baki shyt for what seems like decades. My girl put on the Netflix one and now im hooked.

The netflix season feels smack in the middle of the story and was incomplete. Is there a guide somewhere?

Babyface was trash. I still keep going back to last episode with my boy Buccirati and his ariariariariariariariari :banderas:

Also Golden Kamui brehs, we finally got Asirpa back. :lawd: queen

Plus the most heartwarming golden shower ever
0188-015.png
[/QUOTE]

I swear GK randomly turns itself up to jojo level fukkery at the most unexpected times
There's seem to be no buzz or interest around the film :yeshrug:
I dont recall altia ever popping in the US like that.

I expected an even more muted, ghost in the shell like reception