Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
giphy.gif

I need to start watching this shyt. I never seen anything like that before.

Mika

wait you've never watched it before? forreeeal watch Jojo. you can never get bored, its bizarre to the max.

Part 4 & 5 are :wow:

This is Jojo in a nutshell :lolbron:

tumblr_ogj00iOZsC1uil4nko1_400.gif

tumblr_pjeau17H7c1s2kojso1_500.png

tumblr_pjdwnvnCvC1s6pwa8o3_500.gif

tumblr_pjdwnvnCvC1s6pwa8o2_500.gif

tumblr_pjdwnvnCvC1s6pwa8o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I mean compare new Broly to this.

The savagery, the intensity, give me one note psychopath Broly anyday don't care what anyone says. I don't need dark knight joker level intrigue for the character. :banderas:

Bout to go work out to this right now feel like I'm bout to put up the whole gym:lawd:

I turned the film off as soon as they had Bardock sounding like a bytch shyt is trash

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yo I was confused that last few minutes. Bad dude said He said he broke his shell so what was under there?

I dont read the source material so I'm assuming his true power more or less when he normally gets 100% its suppressed power even tho it's stupid strong

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
God damn, that new Dororo episode is sad as fukk man. I ain't trying to spoil shyt so I won't reveal anything but this is actually a tragic story lol.

Hyakkimaru needs a dub. Just one.

I need to catch up. His father ain't shyt. I wonder if he had another child after he discarded hyakkinaru.

I just found out it's on Amazon prime :ohhh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Caught up with all episodes of My Hero Academia today. Shyte was aces.:whew: Although I thought it’d be very similar to Black Clover considering they pretty much have the same premise but ended up being very different animals. Loved ‘em both having seen them back to back.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This Shield Hero show seems to be interesting including the plot, power system and etc. The Hero slightly resembles Guts as that's unlikely hero and is misunderstood due to false witness and false accusations. I heard there's an uproar from the young mentally disturbed westerners about the show, but I haven't seen anything that is extremely offensive to be in a rage.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This Shield Hero show seems to be interesting including the plot, power system and etc. The Hero slightly resembles Guts as that's unlikely hero and is misunderstood due to false witness and false accusations. I heard there's an uproar from the young mentally disturbed westerners about the show, but I haven't seen anything that is extremely offensive to be in a rage.

I dont recall what would cause it since I read the novel