Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
So since a lot of y’all still going back to watch..... or acting like 10 years ago didn’t exist and watched shows like HxH, FMA and other old shyt.

We should go back and watch Bleach:lolbron:

Who’s with me!

My cousin @42 Monks, I know you got my back.

But who else! And we starting from ep 1 and watching all the arcs too:mjlol:

ALL THE ARCS:mjlit:

Martha
Although, I skipped all filler on a recent viewing, each arc It still holds up. Yes, even the Fullbring arc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Although, I skipped all filler on a recent viewing, each arc It still holds up. Yes, even the Fullbring arc.

I’m at work but low key watching this video and it just reminded me of how dope Bleach was!:ohlawd:

The Bankias, The Arrancers, The Aizen.

Some cats be disrespecting Bleach too much when at times when it was airing..... they had eps and arcs that what the best shyt of the week going head to head with Naruto, Wack Piece, HxH, FMA, Death Note, and the anime that for the moment I can’t remember the name but the kid with the white hair and magic going after that fat smiley clown villain guy.

Like people forget that was the comp it dealt with and at its peak..... it dropped the best eps of the week or the dopest shyt head to head:whew:

Martha

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So since a lot of y’all still going back to watch..... or acting like 10 years ago didn’t exist and watched shows like HxH, FMA and other old shyt.

We should go back and watch Bleach:lolbron:

Who’s with me!

My cousin @42 Monks, I know you got my back.

But who else! And we starting from ep 1 and watching all the arcs too:mjlol:

ALL THE ARCS:mjlit:

Martha

giphy.gif

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Nah Bleach fell off after the Arrancar Arc...idk why Titty Kubo was so unfocused to throw in 100+ filler episodes..was you high?

Soul Society arc was goat :wow:
I rewatched Naruto recently. I didn't realize how delusional and creepy Naruto was. :gucci:

His one-sided friendship with sasuke was so weird. Sasuke was never your friend, you just kept forcing it. Either he's delusional/sociopath or the author failed to depict their so called "friendship". They didnt even grow up together...they were just in a group together for a short period... and sasuke bounced right after..probably within in a year lol
The entire series was about him chasing after sasuke. leave the nikka alone.