Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
broly was always a shyt character though

dude was damn near androgynous in his base form too
I liked the ideas of unhinged unbridled rage without form or reason that the original character embodied. Yeah he was a one dimensional character but it worked for the story. Trying to add layers to the character devoid him of everything that made him perfect for the original movie imo.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I liked the ideas of unhinged unbridled rage without form or reason that the original character embodied. Yeah he was a one dimensional character but it worked for the story. Trying to add layers to the character devoid him of everything that made him perfect for the original movie imo.
it really didn't though imo.... dude just yelled kakarot over and over. without the nostalgia and spectacle of the z fighters getting thrashed on, broly got less story than a minecraft instruction manual

the TFS guys were absolutely justified in their hate on broly and everything he shows up in.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
it really didn't though imo.... dude just yelled kakarot over and over. without the nostalgia and spectacle of the z fighters getting thrashed on, broly got less story than a minecraft instruction manual

the TFS guys were absolutely justified in their hate on broly and everything he shows up in.
He was a psychopath with an obsession with Goku. That was his story you dont gotta like it but it actually made great for DBZ and kinda went along with the original saiyan backstory as well. He was overrated tho.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So since a lot of y’all still going back to watch..... or acting like 10 years ago didn’t exist and watched shows like HxH, FMA and other old shyt.

We should go back and watch Bleach:lolbron:

Who’s with me!

My cousin @42 Monks, I know you got my back.

But who else! And we starting from ep 1 and watching all the arcs too:mjlol:

ALL THE ARCS:mjlit:

Martha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field