Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Re:Zero and I'm fine with no other anime being like it ever. So much despair but I enjoyed it. It was like watching a nightmare.

But that despair is what made it :wow:

Like so many eps.... it gave you that “feel good” vibe where you sitting there watching it with a smile on your face.

You’re laughing at the light hearted fukkery and softer moments......

Then cold turkey some fukked up shyt out of no where happens and you’re like :merchant::damn::picard:

shyt took you on a roller coaster :whew:

It was a beautiful nightmare

Martha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
First episode was incredible, stand-out of the season so far.

yeah it's funny how I was going on about Adult Swim.... Dororo DEFINITELY feels like it would've aired there.

It's like if you were a character in Ninja Scroll, Samurai Champloo or Afro Samurai....

but you kept walking past those towns and wound up in the badlands where they don't listen to music. :picard::whoa::lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finally watched that Hero Shield show..... this was better than I anticipated.

That betrayal though:picard:

That’s fukked up how they did buddy...... I like how he’s gonna straight up Austin 3:16 tweener now.

He’s not a full out bad guy but since people treated him like shyt he keeping that chip on his shoulder and not gonna be a good guy either.

Anyone can equally get it and now he bout to get slaves:wow:

Martha

Just keep watching breh other shyt gonna go down :mjgrin:

I'm on vol 6 of the novel on the show so much fukkery :damn:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
But that despair is what made it :wow:

Like so many eps.... it gave you that “feel good” vibe where you sitting there watching it with a smile on your face.

You’re laughing at the light hearted fukkery and softer moments......

Then cold turkey some fukked up shyt out of no where happens and you’re like :merchant::damn::picard:

shyt took you on a roller coaster :whew:

It was a beautiful nightmare

Martha

:heh: I remember when I watched Re:Zero.

First "boss" fight I was like ":ehh: okay this isn't half bad I see where they're going with this"

then I kept watching til he woke up in that bed.

nooooo-gif.644

and that was mild sauce compared to the emotional Carolina Reaper peppers that shyt started rubbing into my eyes :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They need to drop that rezero season 2 tho :damn:
Not sure If true if what I read that happens right after end of season 1 since someone didnt put spoilers on myanimelist but if so that is on some mind fukk
Need to get back on my reading grind on that anyways since we bout to start season 2 on the light novel finally being released this year

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yeah it's funny how I was going on about Adult Swim.... Dororo DEFINITELY feels like it would've aired there.

It's like if you were a character in Ninja Scroll, Samurai Champloo or Afro Samurai....

but you kept walking past those towns and wound up in the badlands where they don't listen to music. :picard::whoa::lupe:
Yes, this hits the right notes between presenting mature content but still being mainstream accessible.

The same people who like diamond is unbreakable probably the same people who like dragon ball super :mjlol:

I just finished it shyt is beyond trash compared to stradust

After finishing Diamond is Unbreakable a while back I did feel it was a bit overrated but calling it trash is absolute nonsense. It has characters written far more believable than in the previous arcs (where every one is an archetype) and the way the town of Morioh comes to life with the different townsfolk Josuke and crew encounter is great. I can't say I cared too much about Kira, in particular because even with his power upgrade towards the end there was still a lot of bullshyt plotting to keep him from facing the whole crew and getting his ass beat, but at least he was more prominently used and built up than Dio who basically was an old school video game level boss.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Yes, this hits the right notes between presenting mature content but still being mainstream accessible.

After finishing Diamond is Unbreakable a while back I did feel it was a bit overrated but calling it trash is absolute nonsense. It has characters written far more believable than in the previous arcs (where every one is an archetype) and the way the town of Morioh comes to life with the different townsfolk Josuke and crew encounter is great. I can't say I cared too much about Kira, in particular because even with his power upgrade towards the end there was still a lot of bullshyt plotting to keep him from facing the whole crew and getting his ass beat, but at least he was more prominently used and built up than Dio who basically was an old school video game level boss.

I said trash compared to diamond
And even if i didn't state that I would be entitled to my own opinion....

Josuke was forgettable
Kira was forgettable
There were a 150 plot points that were brought in that weren't tied up (invisible baby & zombie dad)
The characters that deserved to be centere stage were used once or not developed I mean what was the point of okuyasu when Rohan played a bigger part in the whole story.

Plus another 50 things I could write!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I said trash compared to diamond
And even if i didn't state that I would be entitled to my own opinion....

Josuke was forgettable
Kira was forgettable
There were a 150 plot points that were brought in that weren't tied up (invisible baby & zombie dad)
The characters that deserved to be centere stage were used once or not developed I mean what was the point of okuyasu when Rohan played a bigger part in the whole story.

Plus another 50 things I could write!

3 things;

1- Yes you are entitled your opinion and you shouldn’t be attacked. Everyone won’t like this just like everyone don’t think Wonder Women or Aquaman were good & shouldn’t be bullied into the peer pressure.

2- Incorrect!!! You are wrong!!!:ufdup:
There were only 117 plot points brought in that weren’t tied up. You off on your calculations:mjgrin:

3-

:blessed:

Martha

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
The Promised Neverland Episode 1

What a series opening, direction and storyboard was so on point. The animation during the reveal was so great, the character acting was done super well. I've heard nothing but good things about the manga. I'm in.