twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For that bunny romance show the only thing that anime was lacking was smooth transitions in the plot . The anime combined unrealistic situations/theories to realistic and logical solutions throughout. I was kinda hoping for a happier ending for the sister though and maybe a kiss at the end

They doing a movie for it too think the focus is on shoko

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Bought Hirohiko Araki's book about practice and theory on manga.
It's for those who want to become a mangaka but on the grand scale its for anyone wanting to learn how to write an effective story.
I think it's cool as fukk to see Araki admit he too used to be unaware of where he is at life.
He talked about when Ultimate Muscle debuted it lit a fire under him because the guys who wrote for that series are the same age at him and he had nothing going for him yet.
Reminds me of how when I see people my age out here balling or just famous af makes me sort of shytty.
It's cool to know even the goats go through shyt.

I'm a continue reading. Nice info this legend puts in here. :ehh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This is the same show that had someone give an EARTHQUAKE the beats with his fists. People should expect no less at this point
giphy.gif

Excuse me? Someone threw hands with an earthquake?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
People always blown away by how Baki keeps one upping itself on the insanity :russ:

I remember I thought the wildest shyt in Baki...
Was season one in that first big tournament when he fought that Dr guy. And breh was literally slicing and cutting tendon and doing graphical surgical shyt to Baki in a fight that should leave him not only paralyzed but dead....

And Baki still gave him work:mjlol:

That was a gruesome fight and that’s when I realized “oh this show has no limits”:russ:

Martha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
confused_lion_king.gif

Dude stopped an earthquake and you still want smoke?

:mjlol: dude is prolly- I gotta think real hard to find somebody more feared and respected in a anime universe.

Like for real. Other anime/manga, you got folks out there that's stupidly overpowered, but you still got top tier protagonists/villains that'll at least try to go head up with them. Or they be training to fight them one day and win.

They be hoping they get that mid-battle power of love power up. That their secret training and technique they learned from fighting alien ostriches or whatever gonna squeak out a victory.

Yujiro shows up when he wants, with no warning like:mjlit: :steviej::troll:
everybody but Baki is like :picard::merchant::why::huhldup::sadbron::whoa::damn::hubie:

Everybody on that earth except Baki is smart enough to know.... ain't no amount of training they can ever do to beat dude.