Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I didn't think anyone here still kept up with Boruto. I gave up on it a while ago, is it still hot garbage?

They're still on that mitsuki filler arc. Almost 100 episodes and the story ain't progressed pass the Boruto movie...

This shyt is actually the third most watched anime of 2018 behind MHA and Black Clover:hhh:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Say have y'all seen this anime netflix added called Back Street Idols

These 3 Yakuza dude are forced by their Boss to go Trans and form a idol group:mjlol:

Just seen this one ep when one of the guys met up with his favorite action actor and had a long ass internal debate whether to give him the box or not

Mans was bouta throw it back til the guy said he just wanted a autograph from his other homeboy thats in the group:deadmanny:

This shyt mad funny

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Really struggling to get through the first season of Clannad, at least it's OST is pretty good. Hi-Score Girl on the other hand, I found very nostalgic, having growing in up in the 90s playing SF and MK at game centers.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Really struggling to get through the first season of Clannad, at least it's OST is pretty good. Hi-Score Girl on the other hand, I found very nostalgic, having growing in up in the 90s playing SF and MK at game centers.
The beginning of clannad is really tough to get through, but the end of season 1 is I think the peak of the series

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Say have y'all seen this anime netflix added called Back Street Idols

These 3 Yakuza dude are forced by their Boss to go Trans and form a idol group:mjlol:

Just seen this one ep when one of the guys met up with his favorite action actor and had a long ass internal debate whether to give him the box or not

Mans was bouta throw it back til the guy said he just wanted a autograph from his other homeboy thats in the group:deadmanny:

This shyt mad funny
Man the Japanese are great for coming up with crazy concepts :mjlol:

Mika

Last edited: