AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Say have y'all seen this anime netflix added called Back Street Idols

These 3 Yakuza dude are forced by their Boss to go Trans and form a idol group:mjlol:

Just seen this one ep when one of the guys met up with his favorite action actor and had a long ass internal debate whether to give him the box or not

Mans was bouta throw it back til the guy said he just wanted a autograph from his other homeboy thats in the group:deadmanny:

This shyt mad funny
I finished that shyt today. Did not expect it to be so funny

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_pkidxhDHJj1xieef0o2_r1_1280.jpg

I'll be waiting :birdman:

Mika

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was really about to recommend the new SAO as something worth watching for real but these people just can't go a single authentic season without some weird ass rape scene :dead: shyt makes Goblin Slayer look like quality writing right now

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was really about to recommend the new SAO as something worth watching for real but these people just can't go a single authentic season without some weird ass rape scene :dead: shyt makes Goblin Slayer look like quality writing right now

I still havent watched it I'm a huge sao fan.
I'm gonna try to read the books before watching the new season
If I can't wait I want it further along so I can binge and not wait week to week shyt gonna be around what 50 eps probably

Daps
For that bunny romance show the only thing that anime was lacking was smooth transitions in the plot . The anime combined unrealistic situations/theories to realistic and logical solutions throughout. I was kinda hoping for a happier ending for the sister though and maybe a kiss at the end