42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjlol: dude is prolly- I gotta think real hard to find somebody more feared and respected in a anime universe.

Like for real. Other anime/manga, you got folks out there that's stupidly overpowered, but you still got top tier protagonists/villains that'll at least try to go head up with them. Or they be training to fight them one day and win.

They be hoping they get that mid-battle power of love power up. That their secret training and technique they learned from fighting alien ostriches or whatever gonna squeak out a victory.

Yujiro shows up when he wants, with no warning like:mjlit: :steviej::troll:
everybody but Baki is like :picard::merchant::why::huhldup::sadbron::whoa::damn::hubie:

Everybody on that earth except Baki is smart enough to know.... ain't no amount of training they can ever do to beat dude.
"I've trained all my life since that moment :demonic: my stance is stupendous. My body is chromatic. My speed is obscene. No man can stand up to me in this state :wow:"

Here come Yujiro....
RMC5xaO.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: dude is prolly- I gotta think real hard to find somebody more feared and respected in a anime universe.

Like for real. Other anime/manga, you got folks out there that's stupidly overpowered, but you still got top tier protagonists/villains that'll at least try to go head up with them. Or they be training to fight them one day and win.

They be hoping they get that mid-battle power of love power up. That their secret training and technique they learned from fighting alien ostriches or whatever gonna squeak out a victory.

Yujiro shows up when he wants, with no warning like:mjlit: :steviej::troll:
everybody but Baki is like :picard::merchant::why::huhldup::sadbron::whoa::damn::hubie:

Everybody on that earth except Baki is smart enough to know.... ain't no amount of training they can ever do to beat dude.

Yea.... it took me a little to once again come to terms with that.

Cuz this entire season with all the prisoners escaping jail on they quest to find the best fighter to search for “defeat”

I been wondering why not one of them cats ever searched out Yujiro...... but now it’s clear. As bad as they think they are..... even they are smart enough to know they don’t wont them problems.

So they go after his son and others

Martha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
"I've trained all my life since that moment :demonic: my stance is stupendous. My body is chromatic. My speed is obscene. No man can stand up to me in this state :wow:"

Here come Yujiro....
RMC5xaO.gif

:russ: you make me think of the..... "fight" he had with Gaia

:francis: that's not edited, by the way

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:russ: you make me think of the..... "fight" he had with Gaia

:francis: that's not edited, by the way

Oh man..... I wish that clip went to the next scene to show the aftermath of that fight.

Yujiro straight up humbled Gaia, The Irion Shield style:mjlol:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Anybody seen the hour ep 1 for that shield anime?

If youre referring to The Rising of the Shield Hero

I'm not sure anyone has..... as atleast from what I can tell... it hasnt aired yet

hi-im-captain-america-here-to-talk-to-you-about-29541766.png

Martha

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I see yall talking bout my nicca yujiro :youngsabo:

wats even crazier is that dude rarely fights seriously. He always cheesing and shyt while beating ass. Think the only dude to ever really knock the smile off his face was doppo in that tournament. Which is why i always respect doppo da gawd. I would like to see the lil short dude with the glasses fight him one day too tho.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see yall talking bout my nicca yujiro :youngsabo:

wats even crazier is that dude rarely fights seriously. He always cheesing and shyt while beating ass. Think the only dude to ever really knock the smile off his face was doppo in that tournament. Which is why i always respect doppo da gawd. I would like to see the lil short dude with the glasses fight him one day too tho.

:ohhh: Some kinda way it never occurred to me that Goki (dude with the glasses) never fought Yujiro.

But then, Goki don't wanna fight him. :mjlol:

Goki didn't even know Yujiro was in the area, but still sensed his presence as oceans he couldn't cross, closed gates he couldn't open.

Once he saw who it was, he immediately hit the :damn::hubie:

I still got Goki>>Doppo

But out of the "regulars", I still got Yujiro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baki>Goki>>Doppo

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: Some kinda way it never occurred to me that Goki (dude with the glasses) never fought Yujiro.

But then, Goki don't wanna fight him. :mjlol:

Goki didn't even know Yujiro was in the area, but still sensed his presence as oceans he couldn't cross, closed gates he couldn't open.

Once he saw who it was, he immediately hit the :damn::hubie:

I still got Goki>>Doppo

But out of the "regulars", I still got Yujiro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baki>Goki>>Doppo

I would say that black guy is second...... I’m not sure Baki is strong enough or a great enough fighter to beat him.

Y’all saw how he easily handled the dude that kidnapped Baki’s girlfriend

Nicca got his black belt in jujitsu in like 20 mins on his first class:mjlol:

Martha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I would say that black guy is second...... I’m not sure Baki is strong enough or a great enough fighter to beat him.

Y’all saw how he easily handled the dude that kidnapped Baki’s girlfriend

Nicca got his black belt in jujitsu in like 20 mins on his first class:mjlol:

Martha

but he got it cause Goki was like :manny:

Dude casually broke Olivia's arm. As a defensive move.

Goki is legit the 2nd biggest "regular" monster in Baki.