Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hmm... I've been kinda busy so I haven't been branching out too much.

There's the Yamato sequel (yal STILL been sleeping on the original) and there's Sword Art Online - which actually doesn't suck.

I've only been watching Bunny Girl (:mjcry:), Goblin Slayer (:damn:), and Jojo (:wow:) this season

I tried to watch SAO and though I didnt hate it.... niccas in here shytted on it so bad and so often I kinda just stopped watching. I think I left off where the dude was trynna meet that chick in real life or something and she was in a coma.

Maybe I will rewatch and stick with it

GS and Jojo already in the rotation with Petite Clover.

Banana Fish and Baki I think are over so I need something to replace them other than Naruto

I guess I will give this Bunny Girl a chance.

But you already know cousin:lolbron:

If its wack I'm coming for you:mjlol::ufdup:

Martha

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
kakegurui-season-2-tower-of-doors-visual-1151478.jpeg
dropping Jan 9th :wow:
giphy.webp

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I tried to watch SAO and though I didnt hate it.... niccas in here shytted on it so bad and so often I kinda just stopped watching. I think I left off where the dude was trynna meet that chick in real life or something and she was in a coma.

Banana Fish and Baki I think are over so I need something to replace them other than Naruto

Martha
No. don't stick with it.

SAO has one really good half of a season then it goes WAY off the rails. There's Gun Gale Online which isn't terrible. Then there's GGO:Alternate that me and some of the brehs were laughing at constantly because its finally a SAO that doesn't take itself too seriously.

This last one, Alicization is actually based on material that isn't garbage. Its supposed to be legit and its building up that way at least. Only ep 12 and at the very least it looks better than half the shyt ppl in here watch and go :krs: for. Basically, if you can put up with a Trigger show, you can easily put up with SAO:A. People watched the WHOLE DARLING IN THE FRANXX run. I'm tired of pretending folk got standards :mjlol:

Baki just ended. Never gave Banana Fish a shot and its clearly just not for me.

Bunny girl is not what you think. I dismissed it too since it looked dumb as hell. Its aite.

At some point I'll give Slime and Zombie saga a run but they're not that high on the list.

But as for shows people sleeping on still - Watch Yamato 2199. fukk yal :pacspit: Watch that shyt
kakegurui-season-2-tower-of-doors-visual-1151478.jpeg
dropping Jan 9th :wow:
giphy.webp

The bytch is Back :damn::damn::damn:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

Martha

How was banana fish ending? Im still on episode 15.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just finished ep 2 of this Bunny Girl:patrice:

I dont know how to react to this:ld:

Martha
I don't lie or embellish :hubie: its aite. Kinda funny, kinda fukked up - but if it isn't lining up with you in a few eps then it simply won't.

With Kakegurui S2 coming, you need to hop on S1 if you haven't already.

Edit:

Run your pockets bytch :mjlol: show was classic a1

giphy.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
SSSS.Gridman is one of those shows where I am just happy that the ending somehow makes more sense than I expected leading up to it. Then again for a zany studio Trigger always seems to know what they're going for, and only they can end a show with a live-action shot that puts everything you saw before in a different context.